BEFORE YOU READ!

hi my loves!

it's come to my attention that I have to announce it before hand, yes my OC does end up getting pregnant and having a child.

I know that there are a lot of fics out with this concept and for that I apologize but I wrote this story about 2/3 years ago (honestly it's been a blur) and it was my baby after I had finished my (now removed) Bellerose Series.

if the fact that my OC will get pregnant bothers you, don't read it. I cannot express how tiring it is to see numerous comments on how you're dropping the book because of the pregnancy, or how you're disappointed that I chose this route because it's a good story.

not everyone is going to like what I write and I'm fine with that, but you can be a silent reader if you're going to tell me that you're dropping the book and whatnot. I'd rather not know as it won't change that fact that it's already been written.

I don't go through my notification often, I have things going on personally but when I do finally go through them, I can say that it's not only off-puting to read that stuff but old as well.

so, all and all, if you don't like it.

DON'T READ IT!

thank you to those who have shared their love for this story, it means the world to me and I hope that when I come back to writing, you'll all consider joining me there whenever I come!

with all the love in the world!

- m a r i e