Chapter 5

WIN

Slowly coming to my senses, I notice the familiar sounds of my parents' voices filling the room.

They seem to be arguing with the seven guys who informed me about our supposed friendship.

But as soon as my parents sense my awareness, they immediately cease their heated discussion and act like everything's fine.

Curious and suspicious of this mysterious turn of events, I can't help but ponder the possibility that my parents are concealing something.

"Win are you feeling well?" My mother kindly asked. "Do you want water?"

"Mom, everything's fine. But a cup of tea would be nice."

Mother nodded and left the room.

Phuwin and Satang ran to me, while the others (except Perth) we're still arguing with my father.

"Win, your parents are hiding something!! You must tell them to stop." Phuwin informed.

"Huh? What are they hiding?" I asked.

"Look, that isn't a point. They are lying to you, Win. Your life is all a lie."

Satang told me these words before my father yelled at them to leave.

"Win, what did those bastards told you?" My father who looked furious but at them same time anxious questioned.

"Dad. Don't call them bastards. I know your secret now, leave me alone. You've been lying to me all the time!!" I lied.

I might not know the truth about my parents, but I trust the guys more than I trust my parents.
That's what my mind is telling me.

"Those bastards." Father muttered under his breath. "Win, do not trust the-"

"Dad, leave."
"Win please."
"I said fucking leave!!!"

He left as I told him to.

It hurts to talk to my father like this, but despite the fact I wanted to know the truth I had to act like this.

Now I have one goal.

To get to know the truth about my past.

As I reflected upon the peculiar circumstances surrounding the entire situation, the thought of Jimmy suddenly popped into my mind.

Maybe he was the key to uncovering the truth.

Once I got hold of a nurse, I holder the nurse to get Jimmy to my hospital room.

"Win, my bro, I heard you called for me!!"

His cheerful demeaner greeted me almost immediately.

"You know the truth, right?"

When I asked him if he knew anything about the matter, his facial expression swiftly changed into one of seriousness.

"You know the truth, don't you?" I asserted.

"What are you talking about?" he inquired.

"I know about it. You know it, too," I answered.

He deeply sighed.

"I don't know the full truth. But I know the person who does."

"Who?"

"Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree."

I was stumped.

Bright, popular singer knows the truth? Is this some kind of joke?

"Are you kidding?" I asked, being completely puzzled.

"That's all I'm going to say. Get to know the truth by yourself, my bro."