well... damn!

In a chat between Kacchan and Izuku:

Hound: Boss, it's... it's bad. I messed up.

Boss: What do you mean you messed up? Spit it out!

Hound: I... I got into a fight with one of the students. It got out of hand, and I think I... I think I might have seriously hurt him.

Boss: You did what?!

Hound: Boss, I didn't mean to! It was an accident, I swear!

Boss: Do you have any idea what you've done? Do you have any idea what kind of trouble you've brought upon?

Hound:  Boss, I don't know what to do! What if he's dead? What if they find out it was me?

Boss: sPull yourself together! We can't afford to let this get out of hand.

Hound:  What do we do, Boss? We can't just leave him there!

Boss:  No, we can't. But we sure as hell aren't going to stick around and wait to be caught.

Hound:  But Boss, what about the idiot? What if someone finds it?

Boss:  You're going to take care of it, Kacchan. And if anyone asks, you better come up with a damn good story.

Hound:  Yes, Boss. I'll do whatever it takes to fix this.

Boss: You'd better. Because if this comes back to bite me too, I won't hesitate to make sure you pay the price. Understand?

Hound: Yes, Boss... I understand.

Boss: We need to act fast. You need to get rid of the body, and I'll take care of any loose ends here at the school.... if you killed him....

Hound: What about the other students? What if they saw something?

Boss: We'll deal with that when the time comes. Right now, our priority is covering our tracks.

Hound: Okay, Boss. I'll do what needs to be done.

Bodyguards send a location

Boss: And remember, Kacchan, if you screw this up, there will be no hiding from the consequences. This is on you now.

Hound:  Understood, Boss. I won't let you down.

.

.

.

Boss: Damn it, Kacchan, this is a mess. I never should have trusted you with this assignment.

Hound:  I know, Boss. I messed up big time. I'll do whatever it takes to fix it.

Boss: You better. Our entire operation, my dream,  could be compromised because of your incompetence.

Hound:  I swear, Boss, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. It was just supposed to be a simple task, grabbing something from your locker during the break, but things got out of control.

Boss: How the hell did grabbing something from a locker get out of control?

Hound: It's that idiot from gend ed course, Lucas. He caught me snooping around your locker, and before I knew it, he attacked me, claiming I am a damn tief.

Boss: Attacked you? What the hell did you do?

Hound:  I... I fought back. Things escalated, and I may have hit him harder than I intended.... my or may not broke his nose in the progress....

Boss:  And what about the item ? Did you at least get that?

Hound: No, Boss. I didn't have a chance to grab it. Everything just went to hell.

Boss: You've really screwed us over this time, Kacchan. If Lucas is dead, we're in deep trouble.

Hound:  What do we do now, Boss?

Boss:  If Lucas is dead or seriously injured because of you... you gonna pay for this, we are in a goddamn hero school, Kacchan! You can't go around killing people from left to right! 

Hound: I understand, Boss. I'll do whatever it takes to fix this. 

Boss: You'd better. 

.

.

.

Boss: He's alive, Kacchan. But he's badly injured. I had to carry him to the healer's office after you got stuck with Denki and Mina. 

Hound: I-I didn't mean for it to go this far, Boss. I just... things got out of control, and I reacted without thinking... I was trained to kill and not to fucking hug someone!

Boss: Well, you better start thinking twice before acting now. And Kacchan!

Boss: If you ever let something like this happen again, you'll wish you were never born.

Hound:  I won't, Boss. I promise.