LOV? Who... ah that peasants!

Bodyguard: Boss, can I ask you something?

Boss: Sure, what is it, Kacchan?

Bodyguard: Well, you know Todoroki, right? The guy from our class who's said you are a mafia boss... 

Boss: reah, what about him?

Bodyguard: Do you think I should... you know, get rid of him?

Boss: Get rid of him? What exactly do you mean by that, Kacchan?

Bodyguard: I mean, should I take care of him? Permanently?

Boss: No, Kacchan, absolutely not. We don't resort to violence unless absolutely necessary.

Bodyguard: Alright, Boss. I just thought... never mind.

Boss:  Look, Kacchan, I know you want to help me but that is not a solution and definitely not our way.

Bodyguard: Yeah, you're right, Boss. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Bodyguard: Ahmm.....Boss, where were you during the fire alarm?

Boss: Ah, I was... taking care of something.

Bodyguard: Taking care of something? What do you mean?

Boss: Well, you know how Shigaraki, the leader of the League of Villains, has been causing trouble lately? I went to deal with him....especially after attacking you the other day.

Bodyguard: You went to confront Shigaraki? Alone?

Boss: Yes, I couldn't let him keep causing chaos unchecked...plus he did dare to invade UA on his own... pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Bodyguard: Boss, that's incredibly brave... and dangerous.... and you did that for me?!

Boss: Well, what can I say? Someone's got to keep the streets safe from villains like him and besides I don't like if people harm or threaten my very own people.

Bodyguard: I.... I understand, Boss. Just... be careful out there, okay?

Boss: Don't worry, Kacchan. I can handle myself. But I appreciate your concern.

Bodyguard: Where there there for revenge? I was just wondering if they're planning any attacks or something... why would they even come to UA?! Do they know about us here?

Boss: No they were there for All Might..... besides...they won't be bothering us anytime soon.

Bodyguard: Why's that, Boss?

Boss: Because they're scared of me, Kacchan. Scared of what I'll do if they try anything again.

Bodyguard: ..... Yeah, I can see that.

Boss:Pfff.... Good. Let them cower in fear. It's better that way.

Bodyguard: Yeah, definitely. It's better for everyone if they stay out of our way.

Boss:  It's all about maintaining control, Kacchan. Fear is a powerful weapon in our line of work.