Tension

Aoyama: Mon Dieu! Did anyone else witness the spectacle between Midoriya and Bakugo just now?

Kirishima: Yes, it was quite intense! What do you think they were fighting about?

Mina: I have no idea, but it looked serious. I've never seen Deku that angry before.

Tsu: I hope everything's okay between them. Deku doesn't seem like the type of person to go off like that....

Hagakure: Maybe it was just a friendly disagreement that got out of hand?

Kirishima: Broo, they hate each other.

Iida: Regardless of the reason, fighting among classmates is not acceptable. 

Jiro: I'll talk to Deku and see if he wants to open up about it.

Kirishima: And I'll check in with Bakubro. Maybe he just needs someone to talk to.

Kaminari: I wonder if it has anything to do with why they were both absent yesterday.

Koda: Let's not jump to conclusions.

Uraraka: We should give them both some space and let them cool off before we approach them. Who knows they might attack us too...

Ojiro: Agreed. Emotions might still be running high right now... Especially with Bakugo. Ejiro, be careful.

Sato: I'll be there with him just in case. I don't trust Bakugo when Midoriya went off like that! This is not good for sure.

Shoji: We should also keep an eye on them to make sure things don't escalate further... who knows what it was about after all.

Sero: Yeah, we don't want them to cause us any troubles.

Todoroki: Why not trust that they'll work things out between themselves?

Tokoyami: Agreed. May the darkness be with them and hey maybe they need to knock themselves K.O..

Uraraka: Are you insane? We can get in troubles for this if Aizawa-sensei sees them!

Mineta: The better! He was a villain and not a hero anyways. I mean who screams die at someone in an attack!

ClassMom: Mineta, please refrain from making assumptions and if anyone should fly out of the window and get kicked out then it is you! 

Uraraka: Mh, agree.

Jiro: Definitely.

Tsu: I bet.