USJ... jeij....

Mina: Guess what, guys? Our class is going to USJ next week!

Tsu: Seriously? That's awesome!

Iida: This is a fantastic opportunity for us to hone our skills in a controlled environment.

Kirishima: I can't wait to test out my new moves on those villain bots Sense mentioned!

Kaminari: Yeah, and maybe I'll finally get to use my quirk without worrying about frying someone's phone!

Ojiro: I'm excited to see all the different areas!!!

Sero: Yes totally! Besides that, I heart we are the first one getting inside there!

Todoroki: I suppose it could be beneficial for our training.

Uraraka: I'm looking forward to learning from the pros and maybe even getting some internship offers thanks to this... I mean they will know that we trained a bit more, no?!

Jiro: It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see everyone in action.

Tokoyami: The darkness of the USJ will provide a suitable challenge for us all.

Hagakure: I wonder if they have any special hero-themed snacks for inbetween!

Aoyama: Ooh la la! I shall dazzle the crowd with my sparkling presence!

Izuku: What croud? We are getting there to train or do you think us?

Dandelion: Motherfucking illusions! 

Mineta: I heard they have a hot spring area inside there too. Can't wait to relax after all the training!

ClassMom: Remember, everyone, we are a class and there to train not to have fun.

Iida: Absolutely, ClassMom. Safety should always be our top priority.

Izuku: I'm just grateful for the opportunity to learn and test out all the various stages of disaster there... I mean Thirteen will be there for sure.

Sato: Yeah, it's going to be an unforgettable experience for sure.

Uraraka: I can't wait to see Thirteen in action! It's gonna be epic class for sure.

Shoji: Let's make the most of this opportunity and support each other every step of the way.

Mina: Agreed! USJ, here we come!

Tsuyu: Ribbit... I hope it doesn't go south.

Mina: Don't worry, Tsuyu. We have our teachers there to get us out of troubles XP.