Wicked Games

When they return to the camp to find the lost boys handcuffed and captive, Lena erupts at the Charmings. "You put my daughter in chains?"

"She tried to kill Hook!" Snow defends, but Lena just scoffs.

"Good! You should have let her!"

"Let's... calm down." Emma interrupts gingerly "what matters now is that Gold is in a box and we only have about an hour before the preservation spell wears off."

A wide smirk settles across Grace's lips where she and Felix are perched on a fallen tree, and Regina can't believe she hasn't noticed the resemblances before. "There's nothing you can do. He's already won. Pan never fails."

"How about I make you talk?" Regina snarls, hand poised at the ready before she's knocked back by a surge of magic from Lena.

"You touch her, I will burn you and everything else on this fucking island."

Before the pair can get into yet another argument, Emma intervenes. "I don't think torture is our best move here. Look at these kids. They've been to hell and back. We need to try something else."

"They don't respond to reason." Regina snaps. "What else do you have to offer?"

Emma glances towards Snow fondly. "What every kid wants... A mother."

"You're too late." Grace taunts her mother in a song song tone. "You'll never get out of here. Not alive, anyway."

"Guys, listen to me." The saviour garners the attention of the lost boys. "We are not going to hurt you. I know you're loyal to Pan and I get that, but you are making a terrible mistake. For a long time, I thought I was never gonna find my family. I was an orphan like all of you. A lost girl. And I was reminded today that I am not alone. That I have a lot of people who love me. And I never thought that was gonna happen. If that can happen to me, it can happen to you."

Felix turns to address his comrades. "Pan is the only family we need."

"Family doesn't do what he did." Lena frowns "Pan lied to you and made you do his dirty work. He lied to Henry and convinced him to give up his own heart!"

"What would you know about family?" Grace spits, seething. "Henry is one of us now. He gave up his heart-"

"To save the island." A young boy of about ten speaks up hesitantly.

Emma shakes her head. "No, for Pan to save himself."

"Don't listen to her." Grace shouts "Pan cares about all of us."

"No, he doesn't. We care about you. Grace, your mother cares about you." Emma meets Lena's eyes supportively. "And we can save you. We can take you home with us. To our land. There's no reason to fear Pan anymore. Until he absorbs the power from Henry's heart, he can be stopped. You just have to tell us where he is."

Felix stands up then, towering over them with his lanky six foot something stature. "Leave now while Pan still allows you to breathe. That's the only help you'll get."

What seems to be the youngest of the lost boys clears his throat tentatively. "...Can you really bring us home?"

"Shut your mouth!" Grace snarls.

"Yes," Emma promises softly, kneeling down before him "with your help."

The boy looks thoughtful before licking his lips nervously. "He's at his thinking tree."

"No!" Felix yells. "Stop it!"

"What is that?" Emma asks "can you tell us where it is?"

"Yeah... but you have to swear- swear that you'll take us with you."