part 3- acedemic weapon 📚⚔️

finney pov:

*RIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG*

i thought this whole day through, but i forgot one part. what was i going to do for lunch? i knew nobody here, and i didn't want to get to know anybody really. so i went to the place i went most, the bathroom. as i was just chilling there eating my lunch, i hear the door fly open. my eyes widen as i hear two maybe three boys come in laughing.

"hey new kid" "we saw you walk in here so come on out" "come out dickweed" i walk out of the stall after packing my bag, being ready for really anything. "hello? what do you want from me?" i ask raising one eyebrow. there were three of them. they honestly looked like a thruple but thats not the point. "we just wanna, know some things." one says, the others laugh.

"aww fairy boy is scared" i hear one say in a baby voice. "the fuck do you want? i literally don't know any of you." i say sternly. "well then, i'm matty, this is matt, and this is buzz." the group leader announces. i try to push past them and leave but i'm greeted with a shove to the ground. "notttt so fast fairy boy." he chuckles.

just then, i hear the door fly open. a thousand thought cross my mind on who it is, will they help me, or them? i wonder to myself. i look to the door and see that tough kid who's supposedly in my math class. "dipshits, move." he says. the bullies shuffle out of the way scared, and try to leave. "wait, fuck with a new kid again, i fuck with you." he says. "...fucking leave?" they scurry off.

"oh uh.. thanks" i stutter, trying to get more than just that sentence to come out. "eh it's nothing really, fuckin hate them" he chuckles. "i heard you're in my math class?" i say to him, hoping for small talk. "oh maybe, well then, i'm robin, robin arellano. "i'm finney, i just moved here yesterday." i say smiling. "well finney i've actually seen you around, and i was wondering if you'd want to-

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

well, never mind. see you in math?" robin says. "yep." what was he going to ask? i mean we literally just met so it's nothing crazy.. unless he wants to be friends? i should just head to class, im overthinking everything already. i came into math class around 3 minutes late, trying to find my class and get through everyone in the hallways. "uh.. is this uhm.. room 226 math?" i say nervously to the teacher at the front.

"well yes it is! hello..." "finney" i say. "well hello finney, you can sit in the back right beside that long haired boy." robin raises his hand and i sit beside him. i noticed there was a girl diagonal to me with medium length brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, and a smile that lit the whole room up. i didn't wanna ask for her name so i just waited until she asked a question. "yes donna?" the teacher asked. "donna.." i whisper to myself.

robin pov:
as finney sits down beside me, i can see him staring directly at donna, i knew this would happen. every single new kid always falls for her and thinks that have a chance! donna is hard to get. plus, why did he care for her? i'm right beside him and i kinda wanna be friends with him? i don't know, the way his golden brown hair sits on his jean jacket just makes me look at him.. idk.. a different way..?

i didn't know what it was though, i couldn't like a guy.. THE robin.. with a guy as a crush? no way.. plus, he wouldn't even like me back! why am i over thinking this so much? "robin, robin! ROBIN!" the teacher yells at me, "yeah??" "are you even paying any attention? do you even try?" she scolds me. i sink into my chair.

finney pov:

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG*

"finney, may i have a word with you?" my teacher whispers to me. "i see the worksheet you've submitted today was phenomenal, you really have a gift in math! on the other hand, robin does not. i was wondering if you could help him out by tutoring him maybe.. twice a week?" she asks me with her hope-filled eyes. "sure, i'll bring it up to him" i say smiling. "thanks!"

i walk back to my seat and ask robin if he would like any help in math- like tutoring style. he agrees and we exchange phone numbers.

robin pov:

hearing finney ask if i needed any help with my math felt like a weight fell off my shoulders. he asked for my number to call him later, i agreed and handed it to him. "i'll call you at like 5?" finney asked with a smile on his face. "sure thing mejillas dulces" i respond. am i stupid? what if he finds out what that means? i gusss i could just brush it off.. but why did it feel weird to say to his face?

i walked home on the cool, icey splotched road. and sure enough, 5pm rolled around faster that he imagined. "¡¡¡ROBIN, VEN A TOMAR EL TELÉFONO!!!" my sister yelled. "COMING" i say running down the stairs. "hey finn" "finn? that's new." finney says "well i don't know, it's just a nick name i guess?" i say quietly laughing. "anyway, since it's my work, it'll be easier for you to come here. my address is "12345iloveyou" road." i explain. "be there in ten!" he hangs up.

"who was that?" my sister brooke asks. "a kid from my math class is gonna help tutor me a couple days a week. don't be annoying okay??" i ask rolling my eyes. even though nobody has reasons to, i'm glad she didn't assume i like.. liked him or something. but that's stupid. why would i like a boy? boys can't like boys..

*DINGGGGG DONGGGGG*

i open the door to see finn on the porch. "hey robin.!"

—————————————————————————————

PART 3 DONEEEE
i hope you liked it. i may write part 4 today!!! next part is gonna be wild. btw don't mind the spanish it's literally google translate.. #AMERICAN

1052 words :)