6

When Elizabeth was four she broke Tyler's brand new red fire truck by accident. She tripped and smashed the latter of his truck, he forgave his little sister. A few weeks later she had a tea party with her animals and Tyler's favorite monkey Lou-Lou by the water fountain in front of their house. Let's just say they all ended up swimming and ruining Lou-Lou. Tyler was so mad at her, but she was four and he was turning six-he knew she meant no harm. So he forgave her, but didn't let it go.

Needless to say, Elizabeth always had a way with wrecking her older brothers toys and that made Tyler furious. So, when Elizabeth lost his favorite football, he just couldn't stand the fact that she never got in trouble for it.

It was unfair his dad would never yell at Elizabeth and always him! He acted in anger but had a nice plan all thought out. 'If dad wasn't going to say anything to her than I will have to teach her a lesson' Tyler thought.

A few days after she lost Tyler's football Elizabeth wandered into his room to play with him and her stuffed pet bunny. Tyler suggested that they play hide and seek outside and so they did. But when it was Tyler's turn to find his sister, he stared into the forest where Elizabeth ran and turned around, went inside and played with his trucks. People looked for Elizabeth night and day for about two days until she reappeared out of no where afraid of everything and everyone. From that day on Elizabeth became afraid of the wondrous night and what it holds.

As the memories of her childhood came back she awoke not wanting to relive them. But as she did awaken Elizabeth realized that she wasn't in her hotel. No, she was in a dark groggy place chained to the wall. But as she woke up another memory passed through, the events of last night came rushing to her.

"Aren't you glad to see me, pumpkin?" His jet black hair slicked back, a usual devious smile plastered on his face knowing how shocked she was.

"Will I -you were -" Elizabeth stuttered not knowing what to say. This guy was the only guy she cared for, but feared at the same time and killed him by accident.

"I know, pumpkin. It's okay now, you can come home...I forgive you."

"I don't-" She was cut off as the song ended, and Will dragging her outside. Elizabeth looked around, hoping to find someone to help her but there was no one. Eliza was dragged outside and pushed into the wall harshly, her mind went blank.

"I have been looking everywhere for you, pumpkin. I missed you so much." He started to kiss Elizabeth's jaw line, down to her neck. Elizabeth couldn't react, she stood still in fear the man she loved was back but the man that hurt her was also back. She gathered enough confidence to push him away from her.

"Will we can't, you can't." Those words only made Will upset, and very angry. His eyes turned red as he bit down on her neck, harshly drinking the blood that was pouring out of her neck. She was stunned, she wanted to scream out but nothing came out. Elizabeth struggled to get out of his grip before she began to get hazy and passed out. Will picked her up and carried her to his car, step one of the plan was complete. Now, it was time for him to claim her back, his way.

Elizabeth knew what he did after he got her here because of how sore she was. Not only did he drained her blood, but he took pleasure with her unconscious body. Tears swelled her eyes as the thought of him inside of her. She blinked them away trying to find a way out with out the men behind the door figuring out she was awake.

"Will you're one hundred percent sure that this is the girl that killed you that night." The older man asked.

"Yeah, I was at her house and it turned ugly. Next thing I know, I'm falling down the stairs and black out. I thought she cared for me but that cold hearted bitch killed me."

"I believe you it just," He sighed, "She is a Lockwood."

"So what? She killed me for no reason! Ugh, please don't tell me that you're taking her side."

"Will, I am not taking her side. You should of told me begin with that she was a Lockwood."

"Why? It's not like it matter what her stupid last name is." Will replied back, annoyed.

"It does! Damn it Will, Lockwood's aren't normal they are-- oh no." The older man rushed into the room just in time to see Elizabeth brake the last chain from her foot.

"What's going on?" Will yelled as Elizabeth lunged at them right as the door closed.

"Lockwoods are wolves! That is why her last name mattered!" The older man became frantic, knowing things the younger vampire didn't. The door was being slammed against and it was denting, bending and on the verge of being broken.

"Run, Will. If she finds you no doubt she will kill you, Especially after last night." The door finally burst open and there stood a black and gold eyed Elizabeth, with her dress torn to shreds and in a battle stance.

"Run!" was all the older man was able to say before he tried to attack Elizabeth. As those two fought Will  ran as fast as he could and as far as he could.

///

Once Elizabeth broke through the door she was so angry.

Anger was radiating off of her, she was mad because her family lied to her.

She was mad that Will was still somewhat alive.

She was mad he was able to take advantage of her, but most of all she was mad that people were still keeping secrets.

She attacked the older guy as he kept her busy letting, Will get away. She clawed the man in the face, causing him to flinch away from her. Elizabeth took this as a chance to get the upper hand, she jumped on top of him and clawed at his eyes and listened to him scream. He pushed her off of him and she crashed through the wall, he opened his eyes and saw Will's old girl. But when his eyes met her's he felt like he couldn't breathe, her eyes were darker than night. The terror ran threw his veins as she got up.

Elizabeth knew what was happening and she only wished that it was happening to Walter, she smiled and lunged at him.

His screams were heard around town some thought it's screams of enjoyment/ pleasure, but other knew it was the scream for Iyanna.

* * * * * * *