7

"Wait... you think the killer's a... a vampire?" Alaric asked Meredith.

"There are no other suspects. It's the obvious conclusion." She replied back to him like the only solution was right in front of him.

" Oh come on now. Let's not go blaming the new family in town just because you lot have got yourselves a killer at large. Don't mind us. My brother and I are just here to let off some steam, right Kol?" Klaus replied to Alaric and Meredith's comment.

"Right" Kol said back with a smirk, taking a seat next to his older brother and calling over the bartender for some drinks.

"So little brother what happened to your date last nig-"

"Don't start with that again, I thought you were done asking questions about her." Kol was annoyed his date left him at his own party all alone.

"Brother, we haven't even touched the subject that your date bailed on you." Klaus sighed. Something about Kol's date to the ball had his interested and attracted him, this was new for the hybrid.

"Okay fine, she bailed on me what else do you want to know-" He stopped mid sentence when Elizabeth walked through the door just looking rough.

"Well look who decided to come through." Klaus said extra loud making Elizabeth turn to look at the two brothers and started walking over.

Great, Kol thought.

"Kol, I, umm, I need to talk to you." Her voice was uneven and power was radiating off of her. Klaus could feel the power and became more interested in why she was ratifying with power but also why she her dress was torn and why she looked like a mess.

"What is it you people say now a days.... Go to hell?" Kol took a chug of his drink and left to go play pool with Meredith. Elizabeth sighed in frustration she had to explain herself.

"Well, love, we meet again." Klaus says smirking to the young mysterious girl that just sat down next to him.

"Ahhh, the Mikealson that let me freeze. Nice to see you again, I guess.." She waved to the bartender who happened to be Matt, she groaned knowing the interrogation that was about to happe.

"No drinks for you, E, you are way under age. You look horrible by the way." Matt looked at her with the no-drink-for-you look, dragging out the words to prove a point.

"Flattering, Matty, you always know how to make me feel better about myself." Elizabeth scoffed back at him. If only he knew what really happened she thought. Klaus sat there interested with how the two talked to each other.

"So Matty, I need to talk to Vickie. Do you have her number so I can call her??" Elizabeth was wondering about her other best friend. She noticed the smile on Matt's face turn into a frown.

"Matt..." She was worried.

"Vickie died." Elizabeth was in shock.

"How?" She whispered to him. She faced the ground not wanting to show weakness, especially in front of Klaus. Matt didn't know what to say should he tell her that vampires killed her, or that she overdosed, or that she committed suicide. He was struck for words Elizabeth knew when he lied to her, what was he supposed to say his innocent friend couldn't get in anymore trouble. Klaus was enjoying this conversation, the human Rebekah liked was nervous and the mysterious girl who had him flabbergasted.

"Matt, my friend, where is my bourbon?" Damon asked sitting next to Elizabeth taking in her features. Klaus growled, he did not like the way Damon was looking at her.

"So when were you going to tell me about Vickie?" Elizabeth asked Matt. Damon looked at the girl with curiosity in his eyes. Why did Vickie matter to her? Vickie was just a druggie.

"Well it was kinda hard to tell someone who has been MIA for about four years with no way of cont-"

"Bullshit! I gave you the address of where I was staying so you could write me. I gave you my number. I gave you two full round way tickets for you and Vickie to see me. You are one of the only people who I gave info to. Don't say that to me, it's bullshit." Elizabeth stood up with furry in her eyes. The once grey orbs of compassion were dark eyes filled with anger, and a feeling she has been getting used to... Betrayal.

Damon and Klaus noticed the change of attitude the young girl had and became curious of who she really was.

"E, you don't have to get so mad ok-" Matt started to say, but was cut off by Elizabeth.

"I don't have to get mad, I don't have to get mad? Are you kidding me? Matt you were my best friend the least you could of done is call me! But no, you left me in the shadows like I was nothing. I have every right to be mad-" Matt cut her off.

"No you don't. She was my sister, stop being so damn selfish for once. No wonder why Tyler, Elena and Caroline don't/ never did like you. You are so selfish never thinking of anyone, it was better when you were gone." The three at the bar looked at Matt in shock. He usually was calm and peaceful, but he exploded. Elizabeth felt her eye go all black and Matt saw her eyes change. He looked at her, frightened.

"Better when I was gone, huh? Fine, don't come crawling to me when that slut Elena brakes your heart again. You know, you out of everyone knows a little on how this feels. But that's fine. I'll see you in hell Matthew." Eliza turned and walked out the door ignoring the looks of confusion coming from the men she was just sitting by.

When Elizabeth diapered from sight the two supernatural creatures looked at Matt

"So, she is a lot of fun." Damon started the conversation looking at Matt for the answe.

"Yeah that's Elizabeth for you, Tyler's little sister-"

"Tyler has a little sister? Wait that means-- Do you know if she broke the..?" Klaus looked at Matt, his question hanging in the air.

"Oh, god, no. She could never kill anyone. Yeah, she a temper but no, I don't think she could." Matt was disgusted at the thought. Yeah, he may be on a bad term with her but there was no way. Damon decided to keep quiet on the information he knew that the other two didn't.

"Then why, if you don't mind me asking, was she MIA for four years?" Klaus was very curious about the young Lockwood as was Damon.

"No one knows really. I mean one day she shows up at my door step with an envelope of papers, and tells me that she had to leave. It was hard for Vickie and her mainly, it hurt me too but not as much as Vickie." Both of the older men were wounding about the girl.

"Hey Klaus, do you think I can talk to you outside?" Caroline broke his thoughts. He didn't even notice her walk up and be always noticed Caroline.

"It would be my pleasure." Klaus walked away from the two and started talking to the blonde that was in his mind, but his thoughts were still with the young Lockwood.

///

Elizabeth got to the hotel she was renting changing out of her torn dress. She couldn't help but think about last nights event, Will's hands and voice stuck in her mind and now Matt's word stuck also.

"They need help, don't let Ester kill her children. In the woods, I'll direct you when your in form." The familiar voice of Iyanna came through. It was going to be a long night Elizabeth thought as she got extra clothes for the night.

•••••

Sorry for not being as active, I had really major writers block.. I think that's what its called. But next chapter should come sooner with a little more drama...