17

Klaus watched the screen get flooded by green dots, Eliza and his doppelgänger were in deep trouble. The witch watched at the human dot run to the side of the building away from the fight, but the wolf and Vampire were fighting for their lives.

///

Elizabeth looked at all the men in the room. She took a long deep breathe, this would be more that enough for Iyanna.

"Liam we didn't have to do this the hard way" the awful vampire said wickedly. The amount of men in this room was adding up as the seconds passed. Eliza was ready for the fight of her life, and she knew Liam was too.
"Just Leave Richard" Liam told him in an annoyed voice

"Yeah Richard, stop being a dick" Elizabeth laughed at her pun along with a few other vampires.

"Really? We are about to get killed and you're here making jokes" Liam looked at her with a look of disbelief

"Enough, get me the doppelgänger" Richard demanded and vampires came charging at Liam and Elena. Elizabeth's eyes widened as bunches of vampire swarmed to the spot Liam was at, but Liam zoomed away with Elena and placed her at the top of the stair case.

"Ellie, you ready" Liam locked eyes with her, and she smirked at him as her eyes turned gold then all black.

Liam ran to the nearest vampire and snapped his neck. Vampires punched and kicked him trying to get Liam warn-out. Elizabeth took a knife out of her bra and sliced the throats of vampires. As she did so Eliza was muttering a spell in Latin 'immolare consueverant, fragmenta sanguine pythonissam' she killed and sacrificed at the same time. Elizabeth herd Elena scream as she saw a vampire go after her, quickly Elizabeth killed the vampires with a spell and ran to Elena. Elena was shaking in fear when the vampire stopped moving. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as a black liquid poured out of the vampires mouth. Elena started screaming agian when his head came flying off.

"Stop being a little bitch, from what I've herd your boyfriend does worse" Elizabeth snapped at Elena ripping the heart out of a vampire at the same time.

"It's different" Elena muttered closing her eyes, not wanting to see all the blood and hearts on the floor near her

"It is, your right" Elizabeth said at Elena while fighting with a different vampire

"Really" Elena was shocked that Elizabeth said that she was correct. Elizabeth grunted in pain as she was shot in the stomach

"Hell no. It's only different because I will not wasting my time putting the bodies back together" Elizabeth shot back very annoyed as she killed the vampires near her with Magic. Elizabeth sat against the wall breathing heavily

"Elena, you need to pull the bullet out" Eliza gasped in pain as she tried to do it herself.

"What no" Elena look at her in horror

"I am trying to save your life, now pull the damn bullet out" Elizabeth breathed out, this hurt more than turning she thought.

"Fine ok on three. 1. 2-" Elena ripped the bullet out as Elizabeth talked some bad bad words

"I thought we said on three" Eliza yelled at Elena in pain

"Oppss" Elena said back Elizabeth shook her head at a Elena.

Quickly the quietly Elizabeth turned to the man that was behind a ELena and snapped his neck and ripped his heart out. The pain in her stomach had to be forgotten about for a short time, she had to figure out a way to save Elena and Liam without anybody else getting hurt. When Liam took a look back at Elizabeth and Elena quickly he saw that the girls were talking and he smiled to himself before ripping out the other vampires heart out, finally they were talking again he thought.