10

Eliza was shocked, a woman that raises her was willing to kill her so easily with out a thought.

"Let's discuss something else, shall we?" Kol noticed the discomfort,

"Tomorrow, I am going to teach you all about the 21st century. Just you and me anywhere any place." Eliza said to him

"I'm not sure Nik is going to enjoy that." Kol smirked as if he knew something that Eliza didn't

"So Nik as in your brother Nik?" She questioned and he nodded "Why wouldn't Nik like me hanging out with you?"

"It's obvious." He said as they reached the hotel Eliza was staying at.

"He fancies you." Kol said making Eliza stop walking. Klaus was a nice looking man but from what she's heard that's all he was. He had a nasty personality and just a cruel person in general and that was omsthing that was almost exact opposite to Eliza. Klaus couldn't actually like her-- could he?

"Darling don't look so surprised, you are not that bad looking. You are almost as attractive as me. Almost, I said almost." Kol broke Eliza out of her thoughts.

"Wait how do you know, that he uh he fancies me?" She asked not knowing how Kol would know that information.

"Oh would you look at the time, I guess I must bid you farewell!" Kol laughed

"No, Kol! I'm not done talking to you!" I yelled after him.

"We can talk tomorrow. I'm just going to let you finish dreaming about my brother." Kol said before disappearing

///

"Wake up, child." Eliza's eyes shot open and she was faced with Iyanna.

"Now you want to talk to me." Eliza rolled out of bed And headed into the bathroom.

"Oh stop being like that. It's time to get to work. We have to unlink the Originals, one dies they all die. You can't wear that." Iyanna spoke as I walked out of the bathroom. The younger girl looked down at she was wearing-- pink plaid PJ's and white tank top.

"I wasn't planning on it, and I have to help Kol first." Wliza rolled her eyes and heard Iyanna scoff from somewhere in the room.

"Of course, also the white oak tree is built within this town. You know the one thing that can kill them is still here." Iyanna's tone was sassy

"Why are you so concerned with the Originals living?" This question has been swimming through Eliza's mind

"If one of them dies, then their whole bloodline also does."

"But why does that concern you or us?"

"It just does." Iyanna had plans

"Is this about the curse?" Eliza asked

"Kol had no right, what you have it's a gift not a curse, you have a companion for life. Your mother chose the other path for you, the path with no powers. That is why I wasn't with you for the first four years of your life. But when you were lost in the woods that day fourteen years ago, you chose this path by asking for help. Rosana didn't like the price for having this gift so she challenged me, that is how she died. Kol doesn't know the truth, but if you decide to listen to him, then be my guest." Iyanna disappeared from sight

\\\

After twenty minutes of walking, Eliza reached the front of his house/mansion. As she reached out and about to knock when a larger body bumped into her, making Eliza loose her balance and almost fall to the floor.

"We got to stop meeting like this love." Eliza opened her eyes to see the ocean blue eyes of Klaus.

"We wouldn't have to keep meeting like this if you would stop rushing out doors so quickly. I could of been an elderly woman like Carol and you would of broken my hip." He chuckled

"I am a busy man, love. I have to keep up with my enemy's."

"Like how we keep up with the Kardashians?" he shook his head

"Not exactly." He smiled back at me. After a couple of seconds Eliza realized how close they actually were. His arm around her waist while his other arm holding her head in his hands. Eliza had her arms around his shoulders and their face just centimeters apart. Eliza's heart beat was quickening at every second they spoke. She couldn't help her heart as it began to race, she enjoyed the feeling but was scared it would end up like Will and her.

"Don't be so scared, love. I wouldn't hurt you" He looked into her hazel eyes as he must of heard how fast Eliza's heart was going.

"I've heard that one before." Was all Eliza could say before she wiggled out of his arms.

"Is your-" Eliza started to say but was cut off.

"Nik I'm going to go ask the mayor about-- oh it's you." The blonde from the bar stood in front of the two.

"It is me" Eliza confirmed

"I can kill you in a blink of an eye." She took a step towards me.

"No wonder no one is trying to help you, all you do is threaten to kill them. But by all means, if you want to kill the only person who is trying to save you then be my guest." Eliza took a bold move and put her arms out sideways but the girl only rolled her eyes and stomped away.

"When your done with this child I'll be at the grill." Rebekah shouted back at Klaus.

"Farewell." Eliza shouted at her, earning a growl from her and a chuckle from Klaus.

"What can I do for you love?" His dimples piped out.

"Your brother, he will not answer my calls and he won't text me back. I need to talk to him, I also am here to pick up my car."

"Well, Elijah isn't here at the moment but I would be glad to help you if you need help." He smiled at me, but Eliza only rolled her eyes.

"I could care less about Elijah, I don't think he likes me too much. I want Kol. You know, your other brother, your baby brother." A frown crossed his face.

"Kol isn't here, he left earlier this morning-" Eliza stopped him

"So he's gone? Kol just left, like that-- I cannot believe him. Where did he go?"

"Well first off, it is disrespectful to interrupt someone while they are talking. And secondly, he is doing me a favor in Denver." Eliza scoffed

"Well you can kiss my ass. A wise one once said respect is earned not given. Is Kol coming back soon?" she asked him

"Kol will be back once the Bennett unlinks my family and I. Don't worry your lover won't be long for too long." A sour look formed on Klaus's face when he called Kol her lover which made Eliza laugh a little.

"Mr. Mikealson, jealousy is not your color."