◈27◈

I put Junho to sleep and came to the living room. As I came, I saw Hobi watching TV. I yawned & said, "It has been late. Aren't you going to bed now?"

"I am not feeling like to sleep," he said in a calm voice that made me a little nervous. He is always cheerful and now I am a little confused to hear such a quiet voice.

"It is not good staying up late," I said but he didn't move.

"Let's watch a movie," he said suddenly.

Surprised, I said, "Movie?"

"Yeah. Like the school days," he smiled.

We used to watch movies together everyday when we were students. He was always by my side as a friend. He was my only good friend whom I could trust with my eyes closed. So, I couldn't say no to him now.

He played a movie named 'Lucy'.

We were watching the movie in silence. There is not much sound in the movie. The lights were also off. I fell asleep so peacefully.

[Hobi POV]

She was sitting next to me like the time's of school. Back then I used to avoid my feelings but not anymore. What I feel for him is not normal. It is special, very special.

When I left her and went abroad, I realized how important her presence was in my life. Every day was hell without her. When I spoke to her on the phone, I felt at peace.

I thought this was just my imagination. So, I cut off contact with her for a few months. But it made me more restless. Then I realized that I had fallen in love with her without myself knowing.

Thinking all this, suddenly her head fell on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that she was asleep and taking small breaths. Seeing her sleepy face brought a smile to my lips.

I caressed her cheek lightly with my hand. She snuggled a bit at this and I moved my hand away in fear. But she was still asleep.

I put my hand on her arm and said, "I will always hold you close. I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise you, Y/N."

● ● ●

[Jungkook POV]

I entered the jail and sat on the chair. The policeman said, "Sir, would you like tea or coffee?"

"I won't take anything. Just send the accused here," I said calmly.

After waiting for a while, the policeman brought Yunjin. Her condition has changed in these three weeks. She looks skinny and dirty. Actually, this is what she deserves.

Yunjin glared at me and sat down on the chair opposite me. Before I could say anything, she said gritting her teeth, "Are you here to make fun of me?"

"What fun?" I acted innocent.

She said with a sarcastic laugh, "Don't pretend,"

I let out a sigh and said, "Well, let's get serious now. Why are you like this? I informed your parents. They didn't rescue you?"

"You're a cheap møtherfu¢ker. My parents refused to rescue me because of you," she said in a ferocious voice that she would have pounced on me if she hadn't been captured.

I smirked in my mind hearing her. Everything is going according to my plan.

I said in a sad voice, "It's sad. But I can help you if you want."

I could tell that her eyes sparkled with hope as she heard me. But for her self-esteem ass, she pretended she didn't care. She turned her face away and said, "I don't need the help of people like you."

I sighed and got up from the chair with an act of sadness. Then I said, "Then let it go. You stay as you are and I will stay as me. No deal."

Saying this I was about to leave but she said in a slightly scared and hesitant tone, "What do I have to do?"

"You will ask for forgiveness..... to Y/N," I said with a triumphant smirk.

------------End of EP 27------------

17/04/2024
Wednesday
01:20 PM