The Newlywed

Book 1 of Project RYJO Saga

Title: The Newlywed

Genre/s/themes/trope: Arranged marriage, action, mystery, suspense

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SENSITIVE SCENES THAT SOME READERS MAY FIND DISTURBING AND/OR TRIGGERING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Characters:

- Jocas Española
- Rynel Joseph Malavega

Story description:

Rynel Joseph Malavega has to marry Jocas Española to pay his mother's debt, not knowing the perils behind that shady agreement.

His annoyance with Jocas led him to the mystery behind her existence. Her actions speak louder than her words, and surprisingly, he's not dealing with a single person inside the same body.

One auction night will reveal the mystery behind their secret lives, and the beginning of a greater hunt will commence after every revelation.

♥♥♥

Join po kayo sa t.me/TambayanNiLena sa Telegram kung nais ng spoilers. Pero kung ayaw n'yong ma-spoil, don't join para hindi kayo magreklamo na puro ako spoiler doon, hahaha

FB Group:
facebook.com/groups/lena0209collections

♥♥♥

© November 2013 by Elena Buncaras
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author, except for brief quotes and lines used in some description, written specifically for inclusion in this book.
This book is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, some places, and some incidents are used fictitiously.
Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
All Rights Reserved

11/17/2013 - 12/31/2013