Chapter 2: Am I Gay?

I WOKE UP TO SOMEONE yelling my name on the walkie-talkie and banging on my door. I could sense it was Niragi, and I would be correct.

  I've been a resident of the Beach for quite some time now and Niragi and I have already started a rivalry. I mean, it was obvious since the day I got here we both despised each other. He was annoyed by me, and I was disgusted by him. The way he just thinks shooting and yelling out curse words is the answer to every game, and the fact that he sexually assaults most of the girls on the Beach just makes me dislike him even more. But I did love aggravating him.

  I got up and unlocked my door with him still banging on it. I then walked back to my bed and decided to lay on it for a bit, thinking about something.

  I wonder when he'll realize I just unlocked the door

  I chuckled as he continued banging on my door loudly while yelling at the walkie-talkie. I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom to shower, he'll leave eventually.

Niragi POV:

"Oi! You asshole! Let me in, we have a meeting again! (Oi! Gesu yarō! Haira sete, ga arimasu uchiawase, kaigi!)" I tried to open the door with the doorknob again, knowing it was locked, but it didn't hurt to try. The door opened and I realized it was unlocked. Did that bastard unlock the door without saying anything?! I scoffed then looked around his room trying to find where he was. I heard water coming from the bathroom. He was probably showering. I rolled my eyes and decided to look around his room more and touch his things.

  Soon later, I heard the bathroom door open, and I immediately turned around. My eyes fixated and I blinked many times in shock because of what I was looking at, I was astonished. Chishiya's eyes widened and immediately took the nearest towel to him and wore it around his waist. The sight was still heavenly, water droplets dripped down on his body, his hair slicked back, his torso completely exposed, and the towel was folded a bit too low, and it drooped down a little bit, showing a mouth-watering sight of his V-line.

  My eyes couldn't look away from the view I was seeing, my jaw dropped. Damn, I didn't know Chishiya could get this attractive... I thought What am I thinking?! I'm not gay...Am I? No! I like girls. Wait a minute- I felt something grow in my pants. Awh, shit.

"You shy or some shit?" I said with a confident look, trying to shrug off the feeling I had just felt.
"You want to see me naked? That's homosexual. You gay?" Smart ass.
"Just hurry up. The meeting starts in 13 minutes." I said while walking out of his room with my gun over my shoulder.

.

  The meeting was just Hatter repeating the rules for the nth time. Like, Jesus, we get it. Why does it need to be repeated?

 "Yeah yeah, wear bathing suits, live free or some shit, and death to any traitor..." I mumbled, annoyed.
"Would you like to share something, Niragi? (Niragisan, nanika tsutaetaikoto wa arimasu ka?)" He said while pointing at me.
"Just repeating the rules (Tada rūru o kurikaeshita dakeda)" I said with an annoyed smile.

  My fake smile faded as I looked around the room, then saw Chishiya, leaning on the wall near the door, with his hood on and hands in his pockets. I kept staring at Chishiya as I was daydreaming about how he looked earlier.

   The more I daydreamed about Chishiya, the more I felt my pants getting a bit tighter. However, I shrugged it off because I was still zoning out into the abyss, not listening to a word Hatter said. "Aye! Niragi, you listening? What are you thinking about? Are you excited about something?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Hatter with my eyebrows raised in confusion. 

Hatter didn't say anything. Instead, he made eye contact with me, and then slowly moved his eyes down, scanning my body, and then making eye contact again. I was genuinely perplexed by this, what the fuck was he implying? I looked down, and I saw a little friend growing in my pants. Shit. That's embarrassing. I could feel my cheeks go red as I looked at everyone, I looked so idiotic. "Aishh..." I scoffed as I pulled my chair back and sat on it. I regret standing up for this meeting.

 I glanced at Chishiya who chuckled and looked at me condescendingly. My eyes shifted back toward everyone, who was smiling and snickering. "What? (Nani?)" I said angrily while giving everyone a death stare. It went silent. "Okay! The meeting is over. (Oke! Kaigi ga shūryō shimashita.)" Hatter said, breaking the awkward silence.

Most of us left the room, including me. I walked out of the room and followed Chishiya. I think he knew I was following him because before he opened the door of his room, he turned around to face me. "What now? (Ima wa nanidesu ka?)" He said kind of annoyed. "Were you looking down on me? (Watashi o mikudashite imashita ka?)" I said, scowling at him. "You're foolish and lascivious, I don't get why you're even a militant in the first place."  (Hontōni bakadane.)" I scoffed at him. This asshole always manages to piss the fuck off of me every single fucking day!

He turned around and went inside his room. Just as he was about to close the door, I slid inside. "Hey! We aren't finished, asshole. (Oi! Mada owattenai yo, kono yarō.)" "What is there to finish? (Nani o owara seru hitsuyō ga arimasu ka?)" I clenched my fist. He really knows how to piss me off... I pushed him against the wall aggressively, but he reacted in a way I didn't expect him to. He fucking moaned. "Hah! What the fuck was that? Did you like that? (Ha~a! Sore wa ittai nanidatta nodeshou ka? Kiniirimashita ka?)" "It was nothing, bastard. Now get out of my room! (Nani demonakatta, kono yarō. Sā, watashinoheya kara dete iki nasai!)" He tried to push me out of his room but I persisted. "No, it's not over yet. (Īe, mada owatte imasen.)" I said with a smirk.

__________________________

A/N

Used to be 920 words but now it's 1059:D i love writing:) And thank you for reading!