Chapter 8: Bottled Up Emotions

Chishiya POV

  NIRAGI LEFT AS HE WENT to the cafeteria while I stayed behind the main lobby. Everyone else was gone, either in their bedrooms, exploring the place, or in the cafeteria. I observed the designs of each door from two to five because we already cleared door number one. Door number two had icy designs. Maybe the next game will have something to do with ice. I snapped out of my thoughts when someone was suddenly calling me from my walkie-talkie. "Chishiya, this you?" It was Aguni.
"Yeah?"
"Do you know where Niragi is? He's supposed to come with me for the game at the indoor botanical garden later tonight. Rumors say the difficulty is 7 of Hearts."
"Oh, we're in the 7 of Clubs game. It takes four more days to complete."
"Alright then. By the way, can I talk to him later?"
"Alright."

I turned off the walkie-talkie as I went to the canteen to look for Niragi.

"Hey, cutie." I heard a male voice say. I see a taller male with black hair wearing a back compression shirt, white pants, and a black jacket tied around his waist.

"What do you want from me?"
"It's simple. You." I looked up at him making eye contact, glaring.
"You know I'm a dude right?"
"You know I'm bisexual, right?" My eye twitched at his response.
"Shuntarou, yes?"
"Don't call me by my first name."
"Oh, sorry, Chishiya. I'm Miyo Takashi."
"Sorry, but I don't date assholes,"

I say while turning around to go to the canteen, but then he grabs my wrist. "I like it when they're feisty anyway," He said as he pulled me closer to him, holding my waist and smirking "You can stop playing hard to get now." I would've tased him in that moment but I remembered the 'no violence' rule. "I'm not playing hard to get, you're just hard to want." He looked angered by my response and pinned me harshly to the wall.

"I get what I want."
"Your parents must be disappointed they raised a brat."
"Shut up!" He said, covering my mouth as he started sucking and kissing my neck. I couldn't do shit about it. Fucking hell...I wish Niragi was here. He'd beat the shit out of this asshole. I screwed my eyes shut as I didn't want to see Takashit's ugly face while he rapes me. Soon, I hear a familiar voice yell out my name. Thank goodness.

"Chishiya! Oi, what do you think you're doing?!" He pushes Takashit's ugly ass onto the ground as he grabs my wrist and pulled me behind him. Okay, he was now my human shield. Takashit stood up from the ground, clearly mad, but I didn't give a fuck.

"And who are you?"
"His partner, now leave before I shoot into that tiny ass brain of yours."
"Hah! Like you would." Niragi clenched his fist, I know damn well he was about to punch that horrendous face of Takashi but he resisted. "Pussy." He said to Takashi. That probably made his blood boil as he punched Niragi in the face, making him trip to the side. "Sweetie, I'm better than him," Takashit said to me with a soft voice, while caressing my face. Ew, now I have to wash my face because his dirty hands got on me. "Sweetie, no you aren't. At least he remembers the rules, you don't," I replied with a sarcastic tone as I pushed him away from me. "No violence, remember?" His eyes immediately widened in realization. "I-I-I..." His hands were shaking and he was stuttering. "I-I-I-I" Niragi said in a mocking tone, then rolled his eyes. Shortly, he was shot by a laser.

"I feel bad for his partner."
 "Yeah," I say in my usual monotone voice,
"Oh, by the way, Aguni wants to talk to you."
"Eh?" I give him my walkie-talkie as he goes to a more private area to talk to Aguni. I wonder what's their conversation about. I went to the cafeteria to eat.

When I got to the canteen, I grabbed some ramen, a pack of yellow biscuits, and some water. I went over to where the cooking station was and added some hot water to my ramen, then put my wooden chopsticks above it so it wouldn't open. Shortly after, Niragi came back with my walkie-talkie. He also came back with some chips and a drink as well. He gave me back my walkie-talkie as he opened his bag of chips and started eating it, while I was eating my noodles. It was dead silent for 8 minutes before he spoke up.