Chapter - 01

A coincidence/ A small world / Destiny

Starting the semester complaining and being bored during vacation is common for high school students. 'Ongsa' is one of them. When you're drowning in piles of books studying and suddenly have so much free time during the holidays, it's hard to adjust. Another thing that makes Ongsa think that this vacation is more boring than usual is because she was rejected. Not rejected, it's more like she was forced to accept the truth. What is…

…Some people are better as friends, not lovers…

Ongsa would normally be sent to cram schools during school holidays and would not have so much free time to be bored. But since it's vacation before freshman year, she's busy with a lot of things.

Documents for registration.

Preparatory courses.

Other preparations.

Blah blah blah.

That's why her family decided not to send her to a cram school during these holidays. Ongsa was happy that she didn't need to study. Well, she had no idea that staying at home would be so boring. And it's still the first week.

“I’m so bored!!”

She's at home alone. She can scream all she wants.

“Oof, oof!”

In fact, she is not alone.

“What is it, Latte?”

“Oof, oof!!”

“I didn’t mean to scream, I’m just bored.”

“Oof, oof!!”

“Stop grumbling, okay? I will eat you."

Yes. This is Ongsa's talent... She can talk to dogs.

“Wow, did Gam’s school just hold their graduation ceremony? What an afternoon.” Ongsa isn't usually talkative, but for some reason she talks a lot when she's alone.

“She posted several photos on Insta. It would make an album.”

Like other ninth graders, Ongsa's middle school friend Gam, who attends another school, posted photos from her graduation day on the popular app, Instagram. Ongsa scrolls through the timeline while complaining (to the dog) until she stumbles upon a specific photo.

…A group photo…

It looks like a normal photo of a group of elementary school students on their graduation day, but what sets this one apart from the others for Ongsa is… Instead of being a photo of friends posing together, it looks like a group of people around a single person. When Ongsa reads the caption below…

' A photo with the famous people of our generation #animated'

Ongsa assumes that the person in the center is popular. Her friend probably asked for a photo.

“Isn’t she cute, Latte?”

“Oof, oof!!”

"Huh? I also think. Oh! Gam tagged her. I will take a look."

“Oof, oof!!”

"What? I'll just look. See, she’s super cute.”

Ongsa finally has something to do on this boring day. Stalk a stranger's Instagram.

It ended with her following the person…

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

“Ongsa, go get Alpha.”