Chapter - 09

A person with no rights

It's Sunday, but this Sunday looks completely different from last week. Seven days ago, Ongsa woke up with a heavy heart missing someone. Today, however, Ongsa wakes up thinking about the same person, but with a different feeling. Ongsa is 'excited'.

After agreeing to continue talking, Ongsa and Sun are now exchanging messages as before. Even though Ongsa doesn't pick on Sun as much as she used to because she's not used to it yet, it's great that things are back to how they were before. Now, she talks to Sun like a girl without pretending to be Earth.

“Did you wait too long? Sorry." Sun says, pulling out the chair in front of Ongsa to sit down.

"Not a lot."

They agreed to get to know each other more. But it's inconvenient to meet at school since Sun and Ongsa don't want anyone to know about them. So they planned to have lunch together on the Sunday after the course. It's the only time they are both free to see each other. The selected location was a Korean restaurant close to the course, as Ongsa has classes in the afternoon while Sun has classes in the morning. So Sun took longer to arrive.

"Are you hungry? Should we order now?”

"Try."

“You’re not chatty like when you text.” Sun says after she's been sitting for a long time feeling like she's with a ghost.

“I… I'm not used to this.”

“Why are you so tense? You used to pick on me all the time.”

“I was Earth at that moment. No matter what I said, you would never know who I was.”

“Ah… so you planned all along to abandon me.”

"It's not like this."

“Hmph!”

“Um… Sorry.”

“You’re apologizing again. Is there anything else you want to say?”

"I don't know."

“So I say.”

DING!

DING!

The notification came from the cell phone on the table. Ongsa looks to see who texted her.

SUN_SUN: Tell me about your past.

SUN_SUN: Tell me the truth this time.

Ongsa blinks at Sun, confused.

DING!

SUN_SUN: If you're not used to talking in person, we can talk here.

Sun texts her with a cheerful smile. Is this how she wants to play? As you wish!!

What do you want to know? :- O -

SUN_SUN: Your name.

Ongsa. :- O -

SUN_SUN: I know that.

Then he asked why? :- O -

Here it is. Ongsa is so outgoing online. She wouldn't dare pick on Sun like that in person.

SUN_SUN: I mean your first name.

Ah… Nannapat. :- O –

SUN_SUN: Date of birth?

07/31 :- O –

SUN_SUN: Blood type?

AB :- O –

SUN_SUN: Favorite color?