Special Part 2

Ongsa and Sun have been dating for a year and have been through a lot together, but what they have never shared is…

'Valentine's Day.'

That's because Sun still knew Ongsa as Earth last Valentine's Day, and Ongsa was avoiding Sun, not responding to her messages. Ongsa knows that Sun at that time was very hurt. This year, she wants to make up for that. However, since Ongsa has never had a Valentine's Day, she doesn't know what girlfriends do on this day.

“Tinh, Charoenporn.”

“Why did you say my full name? Should I say an amen?” Charoen asks.

"I need an advice." Ongsa expresses his need.

“About Sun?” There's a question.

"As you know?"

“You have very few problems in your life, Ongsa.”

Tinh is correct. A girl like Ongsa doesn't have many problems other than this.

"Yes. It’s about Sun.”

"Go ahead."

“February is right around the corner.”

"AND…?"

"Valentine's Day."

"AND…?"

“I need to buy Sun a gift.”

"AND…?"

“What should I get her?”

“Are you asking me…? Asking me…?"

“Y… Yes.”

“Why are you like this, Ongsa?”

Ongsa looks at Tinh in confusion. Why? What did she do wrong? Why is Tinh looking at her with sadness in his eyes?

“How long have we been friends, Ongsa?”

“Since sixth grade.”

“Since sixth grade. It’s been five years.”

"That."

“In the last five years…”

“…”

“Did you see me date someone, Ongsa? How the hell do you ask me what to buy your girlfriend, you sinful idiot?”

Tinh scolds Ongsa for a long time until she raises her hand to stop him.

“Okay, okay. I messed up. I am really sorry."

"Yes. I'm glad you reflect on your actions.”

“Buy her flowers.” Charoen says after hearing everything in silence.

“…?” Ongsa turns to her in confusion.

"Flowers. Girls want flowers on Valentine’s Day.”

“I don’t want to…” Tinh says.

"Yes. Me either." Ongsa butts in.

Charoen looks at his friends, wondering who is more feminine between Ongsa and Tinh.

“Buy a plush, a really big one. I bet Sun will scream.” Tinh suggests.

“A giant plush? Will Ongsa be able to carry it? That's what I want to know.” Charoen points out.

“Ah, true. I forgot she’s clumsy.” Ongsa blinks at her friends, talking as if she wasn't there.

“Buy one that’s not so big. A cute. Find out what kind of stuffed animals Sun likes.”