ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Hey, call me back when you get this"

It was a normal day, a struggling artist trying to make it big. It was a warm sunny day on a Tuesday early afternoon.

It was so irritating for him.

Takumi sighed trying to avoid his band mates that were always bothering him. Takumi was just walking when he heard her voice.

He stopped and looked around to see a girl with bright pink hair.

"You just want what you can't have."

He noticed how small she was in her school girl uniform. The pink hair in pigtails that were curled, her eyes were big browns that glimmer when she smiled. He saw that her legs were slim and had goosebumps.

She turned to look at him.

Billie wasn't anyone special.

She was just a girl that like to sing in English and Japanese. So during her school instead of being there, she was on the street singing.

There she was on the street with her guitar and voice. She noticed some people stopped to look at her singing.

Then she saw him.

"And I hate to do this to you on your birthday"

His unforgettable eyes looking down at her. She could see his small smile on his face looking at her. His all black outfit with his sunglasses on the top of his head.

He just looked at her.

Her smile got wider as she continued to sing her heart out. The man, he could see that her confidence went up. More people stopped to look at her.

Little did she know she was entering the gates of hell.

"I'm not your party favor"

thank you