¹

¹

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Is this Billie? It's me, Takumi. Can you talk right now?"

It was the beginning of the end.

Billie with wide eyes looking at the older man. He ranted about his band and they are struggling to get it up on the charts. All she could look was at his face and how she was so nervous around him.

"mind"

She just wanted only his attention on her. His eyes were so unforgiving towards her when she would insist that they would get big.

He was so much older than her.

At 14 years old, she had no clue what she was getting into.

She was recognized by a label, the Eilish. They loved her singing and wanted to make her a solo artist. It all seemed like a dream for the 14th year old.

"where's my mind?"

Her songs were written so well it was a shock that she did them herself. Learning how to play all different instruments, she became the Jack of trades with the instruments. It was because she didn't know how to communicate with other people well to be in a band. 

Takumi was sitting in the recording studio listening to her voice. It was so difficult to see that she was a young girl but she was a woman to him.

Her dark pink dress went mid thigh, the label wanted her to "innocent but flirty" look. A part they wanted her play to sell more.

Her light pink big curls in a high ponytail with her big brown eyes shine with excitement. The necklace with a triple 5, 555 in sliver around her neck. He so desperately wanted to see Reira in that state as well.

"maybe it's in the gutter, where i left my lover"

The label wanted her to create an album, it was in the works. Five songs is what she wanted. It was so unique for the label to have a short album like that. It was a nonnegotiable for her. She wanted to create five songs, and she wants to have five albums with the label.

The number 5.

So strange, Takumi thought when looking at her song list that she was thinking of putting in the album. It so beautifully made, it made him feel so left behind compared to her.

So irritating, he thought.

She smiled at him in his booth with big headphones on. The label was so excited to her that they were willing to let her do what she wants.

"but now i got a bellyache"

thank you