*:・゚✧*:・゚

tw: suicide attempt, drug use, rape, SA+, forced inception, abortion

mature 18+

Billie stood on the top of her label roof. She was looking at the city, Tokyo is beautiful. There's so much life, lights and sounds that make her smile.

"lips meet teeth and tongue"

Takumi watched from the side to see Billie standing near the edge. It looked like exactly what it was. A attempt to end her life.

Even near the end.

She's still singing.

Her dress was a simple pale blue that hug the curves that the label wanted to hide. Her white heels on, he could see how messy her curls were. Not styled in her normal way, it would shock him if she isn't wearing makeup.

Her fear came true, she was late. It was too new but scary. Takumi doesn't know yet. Her dreams aren't all true yet to give it all up now.

Her tears fell down but not her.

"your lies will never keep, i think you need to blow them out"

Takumi couldn't take it anymore when she put one foot out. He quickly went to grab her making her sob out. He just held her in his arms.

She continued to sob and cry as he held her.

"watch my heart burn" She said softy as she passed out in his arms.

"What wrong with her?"

Billie woke up, she could hear Takumi sighed as her manager sounded upset. She got up to see the two men talking.

"It's probably stress. She just needs a minute before going to interviews and live audiences." Takumi explained to the manager.

She just wanted to die.

Still be the singer of her dreams but be free from the label and also her "boyfriend". She just wanted to be a singer, to be the biggest star.

"She needs to get a grip." She heard her manger say before leaving.

"Don't worry, I have something for her." Takumi said as she could hear a pill bottle rattling.

Her heart beat went faster, as she could hear the door shut. Her eyes closed tightly to not see the man, as he got closer to her. His heavy footsteps on the wooden floor, she could smell his Dior.

"Open your eyes." He demanded, he grab her arm and pulled her up.

She let out a gasp of shock, she could see his glare. He opened the bill open to give the 14th year old the pill.

It worked to well.

Her body relaxed to point she couldn't move, the pill that had four squares. She chuckled to herself that it wasn't 5. Takumi layed her down on the couch to push her dress up.

Please stop, she thought.

Billie just closed her eyes, she couldn't move or speak. She could feel his hands all over her, hear his belt slipping off, and his whispers.

"You're mine."

"Why are you with Takumi?"

Other singers that weren't on same level as her question. They always made Billie feel like she was crazy for staying with him.

She wished she listened to those girls.

When she went to Takumi's yelling at his back door. She wasn't feeling like herself anymore, a need for the X pill. She banged on his door till he let her in.

The need for Takumi warmth and toxic love.

Billie told him the truth about what those girls said about him. He just glared at her and chuckled.

"They're just crazy, we're all the same age so they seen me at a low times." He defended himself.

She agreed with him, she just nodded as she took the pill and relaxed again. His hands were unforgettable and cruel.

Waking up to see a messy below, bruised thighs, and broken mind.

"Takumi?"

She could hear his heavy breathing, she was confused till she heard car horns. His slurring that seem complicated to understand. That's when she realized that he was drunk and he was driving.

Drunk in his Benz.

"Please, pull over. It's not safe. I'll come to you." She begged him.

When she took a taxi to his location to see the car messed up on the sides, with a broken window. It scared her till she saw him well and fine. He just chuckled at himself, found himself in the backseat.

"I know."

She kept driving, too scared to meet his eyes. She can clearly smell the alcohol that was coming off from him.

"I'm not keeping it." She said strongly.

"Good."

She wasn't okay.

Her appointment came and Takumi wasn't there. The label found out, they drove and pick her up. She was lectured heavily for not being on the pill.

She needs a pill with a X.

It was so traumatizing, but as much as she would love to have a family of her own it wasn't time yet. And especially not with him.  He never called back or anything else after.

She waited.

Halloween came by, her birthday party was thrown by the label. To invite new artists and feel them out.

She was dressed as a victim of vampire attack. She was so happy to turn 15th. It had been a very terrible year for her. 14 years old was not the year that she expected all her dreams to come true.

"Beautiful."

She turned around to see him there, usually in his all black clothing, except he has some fangs on. A little bit of blood spilled from his lips to his chin. She could smell that his expensive Dior cologne was on.

"Leave me alone."

thank you