³

³

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The label were in love with her music. Everything so far she made, the label was eating it up. Her songs and style was drawing in money.

"i've been watching you for some time"

Her relationship with Takumi wasn't good for her image according to him. So he hid himself from the public with her.

The album, Trapnest had the 1st wasn't the best. It did okay but nothing compares to Billie and she's a solo artist.

He looked at the album cover of hers, it was him and her but his back facing the cover. So no one knew it was him except her and the photographer. Her pink lipstick smeared around her lips and she looks all innocently.

It bothers him.

"you really know how to make me cry"

Her light pink curls were put in two pigtails as he watched her sing at her gig. Her dark pink summer dress so short that if he was front row, he could see her shorts underneath.

She waved at the crowd, she could see him in the back with a dark blonde haired guy. He gave a small smile to her.

"can't stop thinkin' of your diamond mind"

The label had her playing at different gigs around Tokyo to promote her late. It was expensive for the label so they were making her do so many shady things.

1. Go on dates with fans that can pay the label.
2. Strange interviews that make her uncomfortable.
3. Photoshoots in clothes that made her look younger.

Takumi said to do everything they say or they could drop her. It really scared her that they could take her dream away.

"i've never fallen from quite this high"

She sang till the tears fell down. It made her heart beat so fast to see the the fans love her. Throwing flowers at her making her cry and have a big smile on her face.

"Why are you mad?" She asked softly and scared.

Takumi held her upper arm tightly, it started to make bruises. She just smiled at him, smiling through the pain. His glaring eyes looking down at her.

Her wide eyes were scared.

He hated that she still had that smile on her face. His grip didn't get softer from her. Her warm skin had goosebumps that Takumi felt.

"I want you all to myself." He said bringing her closer.

She put her head on his chest as he held her tightly. His heartbeat made her surprised that he had one like hers. She could smell his expensive cologne, most likely, probably Dior.

She didn't know any better.

How could she? No guidance from anyone but him. Her mother was always in and out of her life. It was just her, all alone.

It was to easy for him.

thank you