²

²
*:・゚✧*:・゚

"I'm sorry about yesterday, you were singing and I left without saying anything. I wanted to say thank you."

She was sitting in her tiny apartment with her notebook. Her phone on speaker to hear Takumi say his apologies. Her smile widen when he said he was coming over her place.

"my boy's being sus', he was shady enough"

Another song, he thought.

He sat on her bed while she sang to him. Billie was on her apartment floor with her sound box of the bear playing. Her new song, she had a beat that she created and needed some lyrics.

Reira is talented but not like this, she still needed help making music for the band or herself.

He looked at her notebook to see her lyrics were so unique. They fit what the label expected from her.

It bothered him so much.

Her light pink big curls were in a messy bun on her head. Her 555 necklace still on. A hot pink spring dress on with some white short underneath. He could see her scars on her thighs when she sat but he said nothing about it.

"my boy's an ugly crier but he's such a pretty lair, and by that i mean, he said he'd change"

While she sang, she was noticing Takumi. His hair was longer and darker. His clothes more fashionable than last time she saw him. The expensive shoes he left by her door didn't go unnoticed by her.

She hoped that he like her song.

She had songs hidden from the label. She wanted to make unreleased music to surprise him.

Takumi couldn't care less.

She didn't know this yet, he was using her to experience for his band to see what works. Also it had its perks to have a pretty girl like Billie throwing herself at him.

He noticed that she live by herself in this tiny apartment with her instruments. A small bed with a mini fridge next to her dresser.

It was strange for him to see someone living here, especially since the label gave her money.

It was all by choice for her.

"you want me to be yours, well, then you got to be mine"

thank you