ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ
*:・゚✧*:・゚

Takumi didn't like issues

It didn't shock Billie as she stood in front of him. His glare didn't bother her anymore. Her bright big brown eyes harden from experience.

"It's better like this." He said to her.

Billie had no words for him.

Not anymore.

Billie was playing for a Hall for a day in Tokyo. She did her little set then they brought out a piano.

"Thank you so much! I'll be playing this last song. Since we're so close, this song will not be in any album. It's just a song special to me to sing for you tonight." She said to her fans.

They screamed in joy making her chuckle. She sat down to play few keys, she knew he was there. Her voice sang the words that were "edgy" for the label.

"how's the castle built off people you pretend to care about?"

Takumi eyes widened hearing the words. His label made him come to support the young girl. His band mates in love with her voice and stage presence.

It's was hell.

Her words were cutting him deeply, his heart was beating faster. Ren turn to look at Takumi to see him glaring at the light pink haired girl.

Ren just smirked looking at him.

The fans crying in joy listening to her. In love with her words but not knowing who it's about.

Takumi just sat there listening to her words.

"It's about you." Ren said with a smirk.

"i used to think i was smart, but you made me look so naïve"

Her bright brown eyes that got darker and harden. She spit out the words that she wished she said to Takumi. She wished she could have fought him back.

She look back in the crowd to see her beautiful fans. Their faces, crying and screaming their love.

To have such devoted fans.

How that is a curse and blessing at the same time. Her fans were a lot but she appreciate each of one. The label forces her to love them back.

Were they loyal to her if they knew the truth?

If they knew about Takumi, x pills, attempts, and the abortion. They would probably hate her if they knew. She would rather die if the world ever found out the truth about her.

All that love would go away.

She could not let that happen to her. Her dream to best artist in Japan and the whole world. Her music will go down in history.

"cuz girls your age know better"

Ren eyes widened hearing that. He knew that she was young. That Halloween party open his eyes, her 15th birthday. That party all seemed like a 21st verus a 15th, Ren knew the party was more for the label than Billie.

He looked at his bands mates, they were in shock with her words.

She wrote that, Reira thought. She was shocked to see someone so young be beautiful and talented. It wasn't fair, she thought. Billie seemed so unreal to her.

"She's so amazing!"

Takumi closed his eyes when listening to her fans cheer for her. It was crazy to see and hear them. He would have never thought this could be it.

"bloodsucker, famefucker, bleeding me dry like a goddamn vampire"

She ended her song making Trapnest let out a side of relief. It wasn't fair for people like them, they were older trying so hard to beat artists like her.

How could a girl from the street be the most popular artist?

They saw Billie get up from the piano seat and bow to her fans. Her big brown eyes had tears she smiled softly. Her hands went to her face to cover her tears.

"What was that?"

Billie looked up from her vanity, she was putting her curls in a messy bun. She could see Takumi glare, he walked closer to her.

"Did you like it? It was about you."

His glare got darker, he rushed to her chair to turn her around. He looked down at the young girl, her eyes weren't scared anymore. It bother him so much, her confidence.

"I hope you suffer one day, that'll be the day I pray for." She said to him.

She pulled on his shirt to bring him down to her eye level. His eyes so dark with hate and she pulled him closer to kiss him.

He kissed back.

Billie was listening to Trapnet concert in the back. She was bored but was forced to be there. She liked their songs but it was missing heart. She was grateful that it ended making the band celebrate.

"Want to join me?"

She turned to see Ren holding a pill bottle. His smirk went unnoticed by her.

"Of course she would." Takumi said.

Billie smirked sitting on the club's couch as Ren gave Takumi a pill to give to her. She gladly took it and watched Ren do the same. He sat next to her and pulled the young girl close to himself. Takumi went to the bar to drink himself to death.

"You remind me of my big brother."

Ren eyes widened listening to the young girl. Her big light pink curls but in two pigtails. He just held the girl close to his chest because she reminded him of Nana when she was a girl.

"What happened to him?" He asked the young girl.

He felt her take a deep breath in and out. Her small hands wrapping around his shoulder and neck to put her head on his left shoulder.

"He's gone now."

He rubbed her back gently. The two just laying on this couch together, the pills taking an effect. Ren couldn't protect the young girl, he just had to be the shoulder.

thank you