*:・゚✧*:・゚

"I'm scared of you."

Takumi just glared down at young girl, her tears falling down her cheeks that were turning a pale pink like her hair. Her eyes is what made him drop his glare.

"Billie." He said softy as he just held her close to his chest.

"i just wish you could feel what you say"

The label was loving the album she had created. The five songs were all hits of hers. Billie has some songs that are just hers, not the labels.

Takumi found them, they were so beautiful. It made him so irritated by her talent. He could never write like her.

It wasn't fair.

Her singing made him so relaxed, it was calming. He wanted to listen to every word she had to say. He looked to see her singing with her piano in the recording studio.

"show, but never tell, but i know you too well"

Her black baby doll dress with pink bows matched with the school girl shoes. He noticed how the label tried to make her "sexy innocent", they loved the fact that she was so pretty and young. Her breast were hidden with the dress and Takumi knew that the label wanted to hide any form of "woman" on her.

It made him sick.

He wasn't any better though, he liked that she was so young and native to him.

"if "i love you" was a promise, would you break it if you're honest?"

He looked to see her big brown eyes had some tears while she sang. Her heart was so large, he thought. It was strange to see her singing her heart out for them.

Billie had so many feelings, her singing was the only way out. It made her happy to voice her concerns and worries out.

It was an escape.

Away from the label, the fans and the worse one, Takumi. The man she clearly loved so much was just another man.

"i don't wanna be you anymore"

"Where are the bruises from?"

Billie looked to see a guy with black spiky hair, she recognized him as Ren. Takumi ranted to her that Ren was so talented and needed him on his band.

"Just overworking myself." She said to him.

His eyes narrowed to see they were clearly a man hands on her arms and neck. Ren was watching Takumi and Billie for a minute and waited till Takumi left to approach her.

"Work? A pretty solo artist doesn't get bruises like that from work." He said worried.

Billie just stood quietly, Ren eyes widened and nodded. He didn't know what to say to young girl, or how to help her.

"I'm sorry."

She just looked up at him. It shocked him to see a smile on her face and her big brown eyes filled with tears. It shocked him to his core to see her like this.

"Sorry, can't save me now."

thank you