{∘☼‹✧◦The Two◦✧›☼∘}

(A/N: What if there had been two workers who had escaped? (Essentially I just made another Player OC and wanted to write about him lol-))

{∘‹✧◦-◦✧›∘}

{canon in one AU}

{∘‹✧◦-◦✧›∘}

Cassi was sitting on one of the benches in the PlayCare watching the kids run around while playing tag of some sorts. She chuckled quietly to herself before turning her head as someone called her name. She stood and speed-walked over to where she heard the voice come from.

"Is everything alright?" She asked quickly when she got to the room, seeing one of the people in higher up management standing there while another man with medium length red hair pulled back into a pony-tail stood behind him, leaning on the edge of the desk beside him. He was wearing a pale purple button up shirt with black pants that covered the top of his boots and red hair spotted his chin and sides of his jaw. A black piercings dotted his ears and the accessory that stood out the most was a bracelet on his right wrist that had golden swirls decorating the black leather.

"Oh yeah, everythings fine. I have a job for you though." the higher up stated. Cassi blinked at him before replying, "Oh uh, alright. What is it?" She put her hands in her pockets looking at the man with the gray suit as he nodded his head towards the other man.

"We've got a new worker. This is Pasha Hunter," the red-headed man looked up after hearing his name and waved at Cassi, she waved back before turning her attention back to the higher up. "You'll be showing him around, if that's alright?" Cassi nodded, "Mhm yeah, that's fine." She affirmed, the higher up nodded before turning to leave. "I'll leave you to it then." And with that he left the room, leaving Cassi and Pasha alone.

"Hello," he said simply.

"Hi," Cassi replied with a small wave. "How'd you find this job?" She asked, trying to start a conversation,

"The newspaper," He shrugged, he spoke with a Russian accent so she assumed he either used to live in Russia or it was something he spoke at home. "They were looking for people to help with the kids and I'd like to think that I'm good with children." He chuckled, rubbing his neck. She nodded along,

"I'm sure they'll love you! They always enjoy meeting new people." she assured, starting to exit the room.

"What about you?" He asked as he followed after her, she hummed in thought for a moment. "My father works here as well, I guess when I learned about the PlayCare I thought it might be a good thing to help with, I had always wanted to help with kids." He nodded at that answer.

"It's not easy I'll say that." he chuckled, "But what does your father work in?" he asked, putting his hands in his pockets,

"He works with the tech 'n maintenance and all that." she answered, "Not really my forte."

"Oh, my sister does that kind of thing as well." He said with a small smile, as Cassi beamed at him, "Really? What's her name? Maybe my dad has met her?"

"Her name is Kamilla." Pasha answered, looking around the area.

"Hmmm, Kamilla..." Cassi racked her brain to try and remember if she had heard that name from her father before, but huffed in disappointment after a moment, "Nope, don't think my dads ever said anything about her."

"Well that's too bad," He replied, "You two should meet at some point, I think you'd get along."

Cassi nodded, "That would be fun!"