{∘☼‹✧◦Sibling Bonds◦✧›☼∘}

(A/N: They always say that a sibling is a person who will stay with you through thick and thin. Is that still true when your humanity and memories are stripped away?)

{∘☼‹✧◦-◦✧›☼∘}

{canon}

{∘☼‹✧◦-◦✧›☼∘}

Thea was sitting on one of the benches watching the other kids play. They were playing tag of some sort but she didn't feel like joining. She looked over as she heard an adult's voice.

"Just go say hi, the other might let you play with them." There was a woman talking to a small boy who was fidgeting with his hands in front of him. He looked up at the woman and mumbled something to her, making her sigh. "Alright, but you should really try and interact with the other kids." She left the boy alone, as he stood continuing to fidget. Thea looked back at the other kids as the boy walked over to the bench she was sitting on. He glanced from her to the other kids before climbing onto the bench and sitting down. A bit of silence followed this as Thea was torn between talking to him and leaving him alone.

"Um...hello," she waved at the boy with a small smile making him turn towards her.

"Hello..." he mumbled giving a small wave back,

"Youuu new here?" She asked, leaning back on the bench. He shrugged and continued to fidget. She hummed quietly, "I've been here for a few years. I don't remember a whole lot from when I wasn't here. They've told me that I have memory problems." She messed with the fabric of her pants as the boy nodded.

"I've...I've been here for a few months." He mumbled, making Thea raise a brow at him.

"Oh, really? How come I've never seen you with the other kids?" She asked, tilting her head at him and turning her body to be facing him more. He shrugged,

"I've been in the Home building a lot. The other kids think I'm weird." He muttered and Thea hummed,

"Well, I don't think you're weird." She said with a smile, "What's your name? I'm Thea."

"I'm Theodore." He replied with a small smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you Theodore!" She grinned at him, making the boy giggle quietly . "Do you want to go do something?" He nodded, "could we go draw something maybe?" she nodded and slid off of the bench, beckoning him to follow. The two walked over to where the art station was.

"Here's the art station! I'm probably going to paint, so be careful of the paints and stuff." Thea advised, walking to another part of the station and grabbing paints of various colors. Theodore nodded and walked over to one of the tables where papers, pencils, pens, crayons, and markers were strewn about. He started doodling as Thea came back with a small canvas and a paper plate with paint splotches on top of it.

The two then spent the rest of the day drawing together, with some conversation but when there was silence it didn't feel awkward. After a while all the kids were called for bed. "Good night Theo! See you tomorrow?" Thea stood in front of him and he nodded, "Mhm, good night." He walked off towards the area where the rooms for the younger kids were as she waved at him while he left before walking to her own room.

{∘‹✧◦-◦✧›∘}

The next few days were pretty uneventful, with the duo continuing to stay together when they could. Theodore trusted Thea more than most of the adults so he stayed with her the most.

They were eating lunch when Theo turned towards Thea. "Um, Thea?" He asked, messing with the sleeves of his sweater.

"Yeah?" She looked up from her food to glance over at him.

"You've been the nicest to me out of everyone here and...you wouldn't leave me alone like everyone else would you?" He looked at her with sad eyes and she shook her head,

"Of course not." She answered, looking at the boy, "And if you can't find me one day, then just assume I'm sleeping in." she poked his shoulder making him giggle quietly.

"Do you pinky promise?" He held out his hand with his pinky sticking out. She chuckled and nodded, wrapping her own pinky around his.

"I pinky promise."

{∘‹✧◦-◦✧›∘}

Crabby woke up after she had nodded off leaning against the wall next to her bed. She looked around before huffing and leaning forward. What was with these dreams about these kids? Were they children she'd seen in the PlayCare? She rubbed her face with a sigh and layed down on her bed.

She looked over at CatNaps room. Why'd they feel so familiar? She put a hand over her face to block out the lights. She'd drop the theories on the dreams for now. Maybe if they continued she'd ask CatNap if he's had similar dreams whenever she saw him later.

{∘‹✧◦-◦✧›∘}

Tied up and torn apart. That's what she was reduced to. She didn't know why CatNap decided to do all this. But she guessed that he had been pushed to the edge. She couldn't blame him, the scientists treated them like caged animals while the workers believed they had all authority over them. No wonder the first person willing to spare him from this hell would become a deity to him.

But for now, she would wait. Wait for the ruined critters or CatNap himself to finish her off. Or for Poppy's angel to come and save them all.

Whichever came first.