Ch 1: Backstory

Hey there! My name Haru Asahina (name after adoption), and this is my story!! Let me just explain myself:
----------------------------------------------
Name: Haru Asahina

Age: 16

Birth:???? (Ok so I don't my birthday big whoop move along)

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Grey

Favorite Food: Sushi (I don't get why this is important but oh well)

Hobby: Singing (that's about it)
----------------------------------------------
Ok so now that you know the basics of my own person shall we move on to the story!
FlashBack:
It all started on the day of my birth (which of course I don't know the date of that occasion) I woke up just a baby staring up at my suppose to be "parents" and the nurse saying things to my "mother" as she cried into my "fathers" chest crying something out "I don't want this, Why!?" "It's alright honey" "We can get her on medicines if you want" medicines? (Of coarse at that age I didn't know what the hell that was ) "NO!! I don't want that for her...for us...I don't want this...this...THING!!" There you go my tragic backstory. Well you can guess what happened next my parents left me at the hospital. For two years I was hospitalized, my family was the nurses until a women came in and took me to an orphanage since the hospital couldn't keep me. There I stayed, of coarse I made friends but those friends eventually left and new friends came then left...it eventually became a routine. Fifteen years were spent like that in that orphanage...eventually I gave up on making friends because I knew they would eventually leave me behind. So...Yeah! That's my sob story...anyway let's get on to the happy parts.

Ok my loves sorry to stop so soon but I IS TOO TIRED TO CONTINUE!! G'night my doves!