Ch 5: Huge Family (Part 3)

After Yusuke went back to his video game another person stepped in front of me but this time it was a female "Hi! I'm Ema I hope we become great friends" "Me too!" She hugged me and I instantly hugged her back when she stepped away she smiled and said "I'll go make some snacks" then she walked to the kitchen.
Time Skip 9:30ish (don't feel like introducing all of them :p)
"Wow! Ema-chan these are delicious!" I savored the taste of Ema's homemade cookies "Really?" Ema said giggling as I stuffed my face with cookies. "I'll be right back with some milk" she left the living room leaving me by myself suddenly arms wrapped around me from behind the couch "You eat quite a lot don't you Onee-San" I turned around to see Fuuto grinning at me I blushed and averted my gaze so he wouldn't see then all of a sudden warm lips met my cheek and I felt his tongue slide against my skin. "Eek!" I let out a startled cry as I flinched and backed away from him "F-Fuuto-kun!?! W-why did you-" I was cut off "There was cookie crumbs on your cheek" "S-Still you shouldn't have-" "I'm back! Oh! Fuuto-kun!?! Did you want something?" "No just happened to stop by. Goodnight" and with that he walked away "What was that abou- Haru-Chan!?!?!?!?!" When she looked at my face was crimson red and I was hiding my face while gripping the hem of my skirt shivering as if I just saw a ghost "What's..." "Huh?" "What's wrong with these boys!?!?!" "Wha-?" "Licking cheeks is wrong!" "Lickin- WHAT?!?" "Oh Ema-chan...did...you hear that" "What are you talking about" I blushed stood up and bowed so low and so fast...BANG...my forehead smacked the coffee table really hard "H-Haru-chan are you alright?!?" "I-I'm fine...Goodnight!" I dashed up the stairs ran into my room locked the door and plopped down on my bed. What kind of family is this...