Ch 6: Family Vacation

It was my second day of living with the my new family, my name had changed to Haru Asahina and I was officially part of the family. I was peacefully sleeping a little ray of sunlight planted on my face. I grunted and turned the other way when there was a knock at my door causing my eyes to fling open...lets just say I AM NOT an early bird I'm more like a demon in the morning "Haru-chan time for breakfast!!" Tsubaki yelled from the other side of the door, does he think I'm deaf. "Haru-chan!?! It's time fo-" "I GET IT!!!!!!" "Oh so your up" Oh noooooo what makes you think that...I thought sarcastically. "breakfast is being served so get ready... unless would you want me to help you with that?" He said with his seductive voice "NO! Uh no thank you that won't be necessary" my cheeks were burning when I heard laughing from the other side of the door "Your so cute! See you at breakfast" I heard his footsteps trail off and I breathed a sigh of relief "Well...here comes a new day"
TimeSkip ------------------------------
I was walking downstairs when I saw all of my brothers (except Natsume, Louis, and Hikari (I think)) mumbling about something I studied their mouths closely and caught a few words from Masaomi...family?...go?...vacation...VACATION!?! I shook it and pretended I didn't catch that "Watcha guys talking about?" "Huh? Oh! Good morning Haru-chan!" Ukyo said with a smile "Good morning" "We were just talking about a trip we were planning on taking" "T-Trip?" "A family vacation!!!" Wataru yelled throwing his arms in the air and flinging them around only to be caught by Masaori "F-family vacation?" "If you don't like the idea we can cancel it" Azusa said "Oh no!! I love the idea!!" I cheerfully stated as I clapped my hands together with a bright smile "Great! we leave in a week!" Ukyo stated "Wow you guys work fast!" He chuckled "Yes I suppose we do" "Where exactly are we going?" I asked making my way to sit by Ema "We are going to the Bahamas" Kaname said pointing his finger to the ceiling smiling "the Bahamas?" I sat next to Ema as I thought about all the fun stuff we could "I like that idea!" "Wonderful" Masaomi said "Why don't we go shopping for clothes later on!" Ema asked grabbing my hands in hers "Ok!"...Family vacation huh? Wonder what it'll be like?