Ch 8: Morning Cluts

The next day was the day we all "as a family" went to the beach. But first we all went downstairs for breakfast at the hotels lounge. As soon as I saw Azusa memories of last night flashed in my mind and my body instantly became hot, with a sweet desire. "Oh no..." I mumbled to myself "Huh? Did you say something Haru?" "WHA-? I-I mean oh nothing just lost in thought...hahaha..." I awkwardly laughed while scratching the back of my head, in the corner of my eye I saw Azusa staring at me and out of embarrassment I started walking really fast mumbling to myself until "H-Haru look out!" I heard Ema call out and turned my head back only to walk right into a wooden beam "Owwwwwwwww..." I sat there rubbing my nose as tears formed in the corner of my eyes, when I heard someone laughing in the background, when I looked over Fuuto was grabbing his sides rolling around in his chair "Sut up alweady!! I izn't funny!!!" I quickly got up only to sink back down this time holding my head "Oww..." Masaomi quickly got up and ran to my side "Are you alright?" He offered his arm for support "You need to rest..." he quickly helped me back to my room...
TimeSkip:
When we got back to my room Ema helped Masaomi tuck me in bed as I groaned in pain "Here take these..." Masaomi gave me two pills for pain reliever "thanks..." after I took my pills he quickly checked my nose but said nothing was wrong with it "In 30 minutes your headache should be feeling better I'll come back and check on you when 30 minutes is up until then sleep..." as soon as he said that my eyelids became heavy and drifted off into a deep sleep

Hello my loves!!! Sorry I haven't updated in like forever!!! Truth is I totally forgot about the book :/. Anyway thought I should do a short chapter. Hope you enjoyed!!!