Bully

"Jiang Cheng!" Wei Wuxian called as he pushed the doors open while he called Jiang Cheng's name when he finally decided to visit Jiang Cheng, which was on the third day after the wedding. He has already calmed down and thought about it.

Since Jiang Cheng has decided to get married, even to a total stranger, then Wei Wuxian can only support him with his decision. It will also help him get to know the other person more, who should now be called as Jiang Cheng's other half. Wei Wuxian will not let the other person bully Jiang Cheng! This vow of his... he will definitely do especially when he finds out something later.

Jiang Cheng who was doing some paperwork frowned as he watched the documents fly away after being blown by the strong gust of wind due to Wei Wuxian opening the doors. "... only you dared to have an entrance like this." He said as his face was covered with dark lines before receiving the scattered documents which a disciple picked up all around the room before leaving the brothers some space to talk.

Wei Wuxian ignored Jiang Cheng's sarcastic remarks, which is the usual like having breakfast in the morning. "You are in a foul mood... is it because of your now husband?" he immediately asked.

Jiang Cheng looked at Wei Wuxian with a meaningful gaze. It is because of you who are disturbing me, again, so early in the morning! He thought. But, knowing how dense Wei Wuxian is, he gave up since Wei Wuxian will definitely not get his gaze and the thought conveyed in it. "Of course not." He answered as he organized the documents again on his table. "Do you think I would let a mere marriage affect me?" he asked.

It is because it should affect you yet you are acting like you weren't (affected) thus I am here! Wei Wuxian thought and inwardly sighed. He declined to answer Jiang Cheng's question. "So... your now husband..." he muttered. "Did he give you some hard time?" he asked.

Jiang Cheng, who was reading a document, froze when he heard what Wei Wuxian said. "... by 'hard time', what do you mean by that?" he asked.

"Did he bully you?" Wei Wuxian stared at Jiang Cheng, waiting for the other's answer.

Jiang Cheng doesn't know, but he feels that it is certainly because of Wei Wuxian which is why his mentality has changed now. "... who do you think I am?" he asked as his expression darkened. "I definitely won't let him 'bully'* me!" he said as he gnashed his teeth in anger. Or else, why in the first place would I have agreed to elder Lan marry a man?! He thought as he glared at Wei Wuxian.

*WWX meant the literal meaning but JC meant that WWX was asking if he was the bottom (shou/uke) XD

But how can the dense Wei Wuxian notice that Jiang Cheng's thoughts are skewed? "Oh, that's good!" Wei Wuxian sighed in relief and smiled. Then, he looked at Jiang Cheng with pride in his eyes.

Jiang Cheng felt as if he was being burned by Wei Wuxian's gaze... he was burned... burning in anger! But since he can't just talk about the matters regarding cut-sleeves (gays), then he doesn't elaborate any further and assumes that Wei Wuxian should already know that he is not one to suffer*... albeit nothing happened between him and Lan Xichen. (A/N: 'yet'. I have to add this here lol)

*aka the bottom (shou/uke)

Speaking of... Jiang Cheng's brows knitted. "Hey..." he called to Wei Wuxian who was smiling widely, still feeling happy that Jiang Cheng's husband didn't bully (literally) him (JC) literally. Jiang Cheng doesn't know whether to tell Wei Wuxian that it was, in the end, Lan Xichen whom he married. However, since he (JC) and Lan Wangji are technically now in-laws like Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen, then Jiang Cheng still said it. "It was Zewu-jun." he told him before he resumed reading the document.

"Huh?" Wei Wuxian muttered and turned to Jiang Cheng. "Why did you mention him?" he asked as his brows knitted. If before, he admires Lan Xichen for how strong he is as a cultivator, as well as having the best temperament among all the cultivators... now, his impression of the other has fallen to the abyss because of the 'almost' arranged marriage between Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng didn't even look up from reading the document so he didn't see that Wei Wuxian's expression turned sour when Lan Xichen was mentioned. "Hm? Because he is my husband." He answered.

Wei Wuxian froze. "... what?" he said.

Jiang Cheng's brows knitted. He feels like Wei Wuxian suddenly became dim-witted today. "I said, he is my husband." He repeated. "It was actually still him who became my groom, so – " he explained, only to abruptly stop when he finally saw Wei Wuxian's face.

It was extremely dark. 

(A/N: sorry for the late update. I am not married and actually an NBSB (no boyfriend since birth) so I am still thinking on how to write the XiCheng's married life XD forgive me for being this daring XDDDD)