Realisation

Rishi's Pov:

My phone discharged when i was busy in my work. I didn't care about it until i reached home. Because Zoya was not there. Tara informed me that Zoya will be back by tomorrow.

I should be okay with this thing but honestly I'm not. I quickly charged and unlocked my phone. Her text popped up . She has informed me that she is staying at Cammile's house, tonight.
She has a right to spend same quality time with her friend but..but i need her right now.
I don't know why, i am missing her so badly and i just need her.

Zoya's Pov:
It was around 3 when a bad dream woke me up. After That, i couldn't sleep. Cammi was sleeping peacefully so i decided not to disturb her. I pulled myself up from the bed and went outside on the balcony. The dark sky was so peaceful and deep.
I was actually missing Rishi. Cammi's words were just on point. I couldn't deny the fact that yes I'm falling for him. It's just so good that even if I'm falling, it feels like I'm flying.

I want to share my feelings with him. But...but I'm afraid. What if life takes him away from me just like it did with Ruhan and Aayaan.

Suddenly my phone ranged. A message popped up. It was from Rishi.
"Hey, Stop missing me and just open the door of this apartment".

Whattt!!! He is already here....
Ufff thiss mannn...

I rushed to open the door.

He hugged me tightly after a second i opened the door.
He almost lifted me.

I too felt relieved.

"You're making me crazy.
He said while keeping our body in touch.

I could hear his heartbeat. It was about to come out. Only then i realised that it's not only me who feels these kind of sensations whenever our body collides or comes in contact.

"What if i wasn't awake at this time?
I asked while listening his heartbeats.

"I would've waited outside the door, until you wake up.
He replied casually.

"By the way, why are you actually awake at this time and what were you doing at the balcony?
He asked.

"Umm, i had a bad dream. After that i couldn't sleep. So i just went outside the room to have a fresh air.
I explained.

"Want my help to fall asleep?
He smirked.

I looked up at him and then i raised an eyebrow.

"Don't be afraid, i not gonna eat you up. Atleast not now.
He whispered the last sentence but i heard it.

I couldn't hide my blushing face.

"Where is the guest room?
He asked.

I took him to a room next to Cammi's.

"You are ...beautiful.
He wishpered while looking straight into my eyes.
Thattt gavee me whole bunch of butterflies in my stomach.

Both of us sat on the bed. His back was touching the wall side and i was sitting in between him. My back was touching his stomach.

He was brushing my hairs with his fingers and then he kissed on my head.

It felt good.

"I..
He wanted to say something but he stopped.

"Say it n
I insisted.

"Maybe another day. It's not the right time.
He replied after few seconds.

I wanted to ask again but i knew that he won't say it. So, i just fall asleep, comfortably on his chest.

Rishi's Pov: