(CHAPTER TEN) quite a racket (TENNIS BALL TF MC)

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRANSFORMATION, MC, BLOOD, GORE, DISMEMBERMENT, MENTIONS OF GUNS, MENTIONS OF ANIMAL ABUSE AND MENTIONS OF DEATH AND STARVATION)

hidden within the secret office room, the silloette was sitting on a chair, still feeling the intense pain in her foot caused by her dropping a whole ass metal pipe on it by accident.

"agh- it still hurts like a bitch..why did my fingers slip like that?" the silloette asked herself before her eyes moved over to the security camera screens, she was beginning to notice one of them didn't look right.

"wait a minute- what the hell?" the silloette said as they checked over the cameras, she checked on one of the cameras in the vents and quickly noticed that the screen had become all staticy, through the static however, the silloette could see the vague image of a small, armless grey critter..gnawing at a bunch of wires?

she didn't even get the chance to say anything before the screen went pitch black.

"shit- did that thing just break the damn screen?!" the silloette said in slight panic while looking through other cameras that were near where the broken was so she could figure out just what that critter she saw biting through the wire was.

finally, after a little bit of searching, the silloette finally saw a certain dimpled armless orb run off.

"oh..so that clever little golf-ball figured out how to break out of its cage, huh? I was fearing this day would arrive..let's just hope that's the only electronic it breaks.." the silloette said as she moved to a camera nearby the now opened gateway to floor four, where all the remaining human subjects were nearby.

speaking of the subjects themselves, Wally was in the middle of the group, mentally counting how many people were here and finding there were only twelve of them still remaining.

a sense of sudden panic washed over him as he quickly realized just how many people had vanished by now, atleast eight people had dropped like flies and Wally knew one wrong move in this place could cause him to become the ninth victim.

his fear and anxiety was getting to him, tears leaked out of his eyes as he put his hands in his hair, he just wanted this nightmare to be over..

"Wally, are you crying?" Terry suddenly snapped Wally out of his panic as he saw him with a worried look on his face.

"..i-i am, I just can't take it anymore.." Wally said to Terry.

"calm down wally, it's going to be okay-"

"HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK WILL ANYONE HERE BE OKAY BY THE END OF THIS?! BY THE TIME WE FIND THE EXIT WE WILL ALL BE DEAD!"

everyone in the room basically became paralyzed by Wally spilling out his feelings in one loud, hopeless scream of mental agony.

"oh..oh god, i-im so sorry everyone, i-"

a sudden beeping noise was heard as a large screen turned on.

"looks like this freak has come back for round two.." Freya said as the screen showed the silloette herself.

"good evening, everyone, I see you have found another gateway to floor four, I wasn't expecting you all to find it so fast, but I don't mind it at all really, infact, I'm kind of impressed.." the silloette said.

"listen, you stupid bitch, I may not know who you are, but I have had enough of this torture you've put us through, you have painfully transformed multiple innocent people into sapient objects and wiped their memorys in the process!" Wally yelled out angrily.

"please.. just let us out, give us a singular droplet of mercy.." Wally said weakly, the silloette stared down at him before speaking.

"..Wally, I'll talk with you in a moment, but for now I need to tell the others what to expect on the next floor, please excuse me for a minute.." the silloette said before sighing a bit.