(CHAPTER SIXTEEN) yellow holes of grime (SPONGY TF MC)

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRANSFORMATION, MC, BODY HORROR, PIMPLES/PIMPLE-LIKE STRUCTURES POPPING, EXPANSION, SWEARING, SEVERE ABUSE, VIOLENCE, MENTIONS OF GUNS, HALLUCINATIONS, MENTIONS OF DEATH/MURDER, HEAVY TRYPOPHOBIA, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, DEATH THREATS, TENTACLES (not sus, don't worry, these tentacles are just eldritch) AND MENTIONS OF SYRINGES/NEEDLES)

the darkness of the office truly showed the silloettes current mood as she looked through the cameras, she was getting extremely worried with one of her subjects, one that she thought was going to be an easy target for the R.O.Bs to catch.

raelynn.

ever since raelynn had entered floor three, she's been acting..very weirdly, there were times she would just stand near a wall and talk to herself while having her finger near her ear, and everytime the silloette tried to talk to her about it via turning on the screens, she would just run away as fast as possible, as if she was a criminal who was caught trying to steal a fancy necklace or something like that.

her strangest (perhaps even psychotic) behaviour however? she had recently pushed Tessa into the pool.

she just appeared where Chloe and Tessa were (also Cosmo's aswell, eventhough the silloette thought he went missing), had a bit of an argument for a while, then for some reason, raelynn just panicked and pushed Tessa into the pool before running off.

the silloette has had enough of raelynns freaky behaviour, it was obvious she was hiding some kind of a secret, a secret so bad that she would throw her only witness into a pool and get them transformed just so nobody would know.

so now, the silloette knew she had to talk to her about it.

she looked at the cameras again and spotted raelynn in one of them, she was simply standing near the wall of a hallway, her face already looked scared or worried for some reason, her eyes were looking around everywhere, she only stopped when she spotted the screen infront of her turning on.

"ahem, raelynn?..I need to talk with you for a second" the silloette said.

"leave me alone this instant" raelynn said sternly.

"that was rude.." the silloette mumbled.

"I don't care if it's rude, just leave me be.." raelynn responded.

"no, I'm not leaving until I get some answers from you" the silloette explained.

"..what do you want to know from me?" raelynn asked.

"..who have you been talking to?" the silloette said.

raelynn simply stared up at the screen for a second.

"..myself" raelynn responded while moving her hair a bit, unknowingly revealing the speaker attached to her ear as she slowly grabbed the closest heavy and blunt object Which happened to be a hardcover book.

"..what is that? is that a speaker on your ear?-"

(BANG!)

the sudden sound of something hitting glass was heard as the silloette saw one of her camera screens go pitch black.

a sense of panic washed over raelynn as she grabbed the book she just threw and looked up at the broken screen.

she turned on her ear clip again.

"sir?"

"yes?"

"I think I fucked up, she already knows"

meanwhile..

far away from the current conflict between raelynn and the silloette, sonny and frankie were exploring a random room, seeing if there was anything they could use in any way.