The Plan

"He's your WHAT??" Gary Practically screamed.

His scream made Ash jump and Emmet continue walking without saying a word. Ash gulped and blushed up at Emmet.

"Emmet, you know that's...that's not true! You said you wouldn't even make friends or Rivals with a shorty like me. So why would you think that? That's nuts." Ash said, still blushing.

Emmet spared Ash a glance. He continued to glance at him out of the corner of his eye. His Navy Blue eyes made Ash nervous. 

"Then, why are you following me around like a Shinx on a string?" Emmet asked sternly, his deep voice making Ash blush even harder.

"Because I want to find out about that Pokemon that was injured. Can I not do that? I love Pokemon just as much as you, Emmet. I want to know what happened to that poor Starly! Please tell me." 

Emmet had a light pink blush on his cheeks when Ash wanted to know with that huge crimson blush across his cheeks. 

'Damn you, Ash! Why do you have to be so cute? You, your blush, and your big beautiful brown eyes. I wish I could just fuck you right now. But I got to remain sane enough in front of this so called brunette.' Emmet thought.

"Ash, honestly, I don't know why you deny that you have your so called "Feelings" for me. But, whatever. It's not like I care. Even though, I actually care about you and have my feelings for you." Emmet said, that last part was under his breath. 

"Anyway, the Pokemon, Starly, that I found injured on my balcony, I just don't know how it was injured or why. All I know is that it was injured and it needed help. Fast." Ash gasped and then nodded.

Gary watched the two talk and felt his face burn red with anger and Jealousy. No one gets to talk to HIS Ash and gets away with it.

-Time skip to Emmet's Pokemon Center Hotel Room because Writer is Lazy ;)-

Ash, Gary, and Emmet sat on Emmet's bed in his Hotel Room. Ash went out for a few minutes to talk to Dawn and Brock. Both Pikachu leave with Ash to go get something to eat. This left Gary and Emmet alone. 

"So Emmet, do you like Ash?" Gary asked, very angry with Jealousy.

"I must admit I have some emotional feelings for him. If I'm not careful, I could attack him with a full on Boner." Emmet teased and chuckled as Gary's face turned beat red with anger and Hatred.

"You attack him or so much as touch or hurt him, so help me." Gary said, voice low.

"Why do you like Ash, too?" Ash walked into the room with Paul, just in time to hear that. 

Paul got mad and walked over to them with his teeth showing like a wild Pokemon.

"How can you two love Ash? I love him more than Both of you." He said, upset.

"I'm taller than both of you and Ash likes me best. He likes taller men then the shorter ones." Emmet Smirked and stood and Gary and Paul were standing as well. He was at least a six or seven inches taller.

"Ash and I have more history and a better Rivalry then you two do." Gary retorted back.

"Oh yeah? Well, Ash and I have have more Spunk then you two do."

"OH YEAH?" The three men said in Unison.

"Um, Am I interrupting anything?" Ash says. 

All three men looked over to see a confused Ash. Ash did walk in with Paul five minutes before all the fighting over him had occurred. He heard every word.

"Why are you fighting over me? You shouldn't have to. All I did with Emmet was talk with him about the poor hurt Starly. Paul and I were talking down stairs after I finished talking with Dawn and Brock. And when Gary showed up, I talked to him for a bit. No one should have to fight over something or someone because I interacted with all of you. So stop Fighting, OK, you guys?" Ash said, reasoning with all of them.

Gary, Emmet, and Paul all looked at each other and nodded. They huddled around to discus.

"Damn, Ash! Why does he have to be cute all the time? Damn it all the hell!" Paul said.

"Yeah, why I think I got hard just looking in his eyes." Gary agreed.

"So what do we do?" Emmet asked, quietly. 

"What else do you do when your alone with your crush and two other people who like him?" Gary smirked.

Paul and Emmet soon got the idea and smirked. They all smirked and chuckled at idea. Ash had no idea what was coming.