Ash's love

Ash smiled happily. Emmet shook his head and walked away. Ash looked confused and started walking behind him and out of the Pokémon Center. Emmet stopped and looked behind him. He sighed.

Ash looked at him. He grabbed his hand smiled. Emmet blushed and Ash did, too.

"Where are you going? Stay awhile. Please?" Ash asked, big brown eyes staring right at Emmet.

Emmet blushed deeply. Ash gave him a wink. Emmet looked at the sky. It was evening, going to grow dark soon. Ash had gave big pleading eyes. Emmet sighed and nodded. Ash was adorable to Emmet. Emmet walked back into the Pokemon Center.

Emmet walked up to Nurse Joy and asked if he could have a key to a room. Ash and his friends walked behind him. Emmet got a key to a room and walked upstairs. Ash, Dawn and Brock also got their key as well. Their room was right next to Emmet's. Emmet was in his room and was reading a story with his Pikachu. Pikachu's ears started to twitch. They were sensing something.

Pikachu jumped off of Emmet's shoulder and ran towards the window. Emmet turned his head to see what Pikachu was worried about.

"What's wrong, Pikachu?" Emmet asked, confusion and worry edging his voice.

Pikachu jumped up and down, pointing out the window. He was worried about something.

Emmet got off the bed and walked over. He opened the window and gasped.