Scream, Ash, Scream!

/A little bit of smut will be added in this. If you don't like it, turn back now. You have been warned./

Ash had no time to react when Gary suddenly snatched him by the collar of his shirt. Emmet grabbed his hips using his hands and showing his teeth in a hungry grin. Paul sat down, cross-legged, as Ash was settled on his lap. Paul wrapped his hands around Ash's waist and Ash squirmed and struggled to get out of the taller man's grasp.

No Such Luck.

Emmet blew some air into his ear and made him squirm even more. Ash blushed harder.

"I have an idea Paul. Set him on my lap and maybe he'll stop." Emmet whispered and smirked.

Paul nodded and Ash was lifted from Paul's Lap to Emmet's. Ash suddenly stopped squirming, like Emmet Predicted, and looked up at him. Emmet looks down and smiles a small smile. Ash blushes deep crimson red. Emmet blushes a hot pinkish color.

"Oh, Ashy.~" Gary calls. Ash looks over at Gary, only to find out that their faces are inches apart. He blushed even harder.

"How come you'll squirm when Paul or I touch you, you'll squirm and whine, but when Emmet's holding you, you stop and blush even harder?"

Ash didn't know how to respond to that one so he shrugged. Ash suddenly had His shirt taken off and Paul was kissing his chest. Gary started on his neck and worked his way down. Emmet worked on the back of Ash's neck and his back. Ash moaned quietly so not heard. Emmet could hear him slightly and made him moan louder when he hit Ash's Sweet Spot.

Emmet bit harder on it to make Ash scream.

"C'mon, Ash. All you can do is do what we want you to do. Now, Ash. Let us hear Your Pleasured screams. Now, Scream, Ash, Scream!" And with that Ash let out his pleasured screams.