Enter Ash, Brock, Dawn, and Pikachu

Emmet walked into a Pokémon center in Sand Gem town, there was a boy with a Pikachu and a girl standing tall man in a vest. He was curious, but walked past the people and right to nurse Joy asked her to heal his Pikachu for him.

She nodded and it took Pikachu with her so she can fully heal him for any little injuries and they have occurred in the last few Pokémon battles. She handed Pikachu back to him and and told him that was pretty rare for all the spots that are supposed be red and brown and end up being black.

She told him that he better be careful with the new Pokémon hunters that may be after this rare Pikachu. As he walked past the three people again, the boy with his Pikachu watched him walk past them for a second time and completely walked out of the Pokémon Center.

While Dawn and Brock, his two friends, were talking, he decided to go talk to the boy with the rare Pikachu. He caught up to the boy asked him what his name was.

"Hi, my name is Ash. What is your name? "He said. And he had no idea what to do about his answer. He had no idea what to do. To Pikachu, this was tough. So he thought 'maybe this would be better if I didn't think anything.'

He had no idea what to do to something like this. The boy was puzzled at the silent answer so he asked one more time. "What is your name?" He asked again. And it was still silent, he had no idea what to do.

This was the start of a new friendship that he never thought he would go through. Pikachu, however, was urging and it actually say something.

So Emmet decided that it was time for him to talk. "My name is Emmet.... Don't talk much so I will not saying anything else further from this." Emmet said, Shyly.

And this is a start of a new rivalry. Don't worry. I update to next chapter soon. See ya in Next Chapter, ya'll.