◈31◈

"What's going on?" I grabbed Jungkook's arm tightly.

Jungkook held me close to him and said, "I can't understand."

The elevator did not move for a while and all the lights inside went off. Jungkook gently tried to remove my hand from him but I gripped his hand harder.

"Y/N, I am going to check what's wrong. Let go of my hand and hold the handle," he said softly.

After a long time, I was afraid to leave him again like I had during my pregnancy. He was my only hope then and still is but I would say he always has been. Was I happy even though I was away from him by strengthening my mind? I don't think so.

I let go of his hand hesitantly & held the handle. But I didn't move my gaze away from, rather looked at his actions anxiously. He pressed the elevator's open button but to no avail. Then he banged on the door and shouted, "Anyone there?"

But there was no way out & the situation got worse. The elevator suddenly started but instead of going up, it started to go down at an abnormally fast pace.

I screamed in fear and felt like I was going to stop breathing. I get dizzy and suffocated in such tense situations. Then I felt that I was sure to die.

Jungkook quickly hugged me and tried to calm me down. He put his hand on my cheek and said, "Your body is cold and your face is turning red. Don't be afraid, just breathe. Nothing will happen."

I tried to breathe but felt like my breath was getting stuck in my throat. Jungkook looked at me worriedly, repeatedly checking my body temperature with the back of his hand.

Suddenly, the elevator stopped but now no light could be seen through the door gap. We are probably underground now. God knows if we will ever get out of here or not.

Jungkook took off his coat and put it over me and hugged me tightly. But it was not working. Instantly, my head hung down as if I was dying without breath. But it won't happen in Jungkook's presence. He is like my breath that won't let me die.

He touched his lips to mine, not to kiss but to give me breaths in the process of mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

His eyes were closed but mine opened like plates. I started breathing in his breath. I began to sympathize with his feelings. He is my oxygen and I am the breather.

After a while, he stopped and looked me in the eye. And I'm already looking at his flawless eyes. Those eyes held a thousand feelings and words that declared to me how important I was to him.

I was no longer afraid. I felt safe and at peace under his shadow. And this belief made me uncontrollable.

I smashed my lips on his in one breath. He was a little surprised but responded immediately.

I started kissing him as if if I let him go, he would be separated from me for life, and so was he. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Jungkook also wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so that there was no space for a grain of sand to pass between us.

The kiss started to heat up as my tongue entered in Jungkook's mouth and both of our tongues battled for influence. My hand went straight to his tie and I untied it.

But Jungkook is not the one to give up. He started pulling my shirt out from inside my skirt from behind. And I targeted his shirt this time. I started to open the buttons of his shirt one by one.

"Sir, are you alright?"

This call was heard from above which interrupted our hot kiss. We separated from each other and started breathing heavily. Jungkook took one look at me and smiled which made me blush.

He stood up and fixed his clothes and I did the same following him.

"Yes. Get us up quickly," he shouted.

"Sir, try to open the top door of the elevator."

Are there doors at the top of the elevator? I looked up and saw that it was true. I didn't notice it before.

Jungkook tried hard to grab the door but his hand couldn't reach it. Then he looked at me and said, "You have to help."

"I am shorter than you. I am sure I can't get my hands to it," I said in surprise.

He laughed lightly & said, "You don't have to. Get on my shoulders."

-------------End of EP 31-------------

19/04/2024
Friday
10:37 AM