Sussy Baka Incorrect Quotes

Sussy (will now include characters from Shattered Glass)

Torii: I am the left brain, I am the left brain. "I work really hard until my inevitable death" brain. You've got a job to do, you better do it right and the right way is with the left brain's might. Camp Foster: I LIKE OREOS AND PU-

Yakutsk: Heh, Chechnya sneezes like a girl. Chechnya: How about I pound you like boy? Chechnya: That didn't come out right.

White Beach: Know why I called you in here? Foster: Because I accidentally sent you a dick pic. White Beach: *Stops pouring two glasses of wine.* Accidentally?

Edin: I committed all 7 deadly sins in 30 minutes. Russia: Wow, I've gotta hear this. Edin: I was angry and envious of my neighbor so I lazily seduced his wife and ate all his groceries and didn't share. Russia: You forgot pride. Edin: No, I'm pretty proud of this.

China: From now on we will be using code names. China: You can address me as Eagle One. China: White Beach Naval Base is "been there done that". China: North is "currently doing that". China: Joseon is "it happened once in a dream". China: Kadena is "if I had to pick a dude/gal/enby". China: And Camp Foster is.. China: Eagle Two Camp Foster: Oh thank god.

North: I was going to suggest we do Marilyn Monroe and JFK roleplay, but I'd get way too into it. Russia: What- how? North: You'd be like "come to bed ... Mr. President" and I'd be like, "I need to increase the amount of American military advisors in South Vietnam by a factor of 18."

Joseon: I'm the sexiest bitch in this therapy waiting room.

Okinawa: Dom or sub? Australia: I guess Domino's, since I don't go to Subway that much. Don't see why you'd put them in the same category though.

South, barging in: Syphilis! North Korea: South: North Korea: Pardon?

Japan: Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse.."

Torii: When you said 'Magic in Bed', I wasn't expecting this... Kadena: *pulls out card from deck* Now, was this your card? Torii: Holy moly-

Russia: That was so hot, North. North: I literally called the person who just flirted with you a degenerate dog and told them I hope they get dragged through the streets. Russia: I'm so in love with you.

Australia: The stars are so beautiful... Okinawa: They're just giant balls of gas. Australia: You know what, if you're just going to ruin this, then- Okinawa: And yet none of them are as huge as my love for you. Australia: Oh...

Australia: If I say I love you, will you say it back? Okinawa: Yes. Australia: I love you. Okinawa: It back. *Later* New Zealand: Why is Australia crying face-down on the floor?

North: If it pleases the court I would like to say that my opponent is TALKING SHIT! USA: ...Joseon: I drink to forget but I always remember. IJ: You're drinking orange juice.