Ken

Monday came around, and I sent my siblings back to university with 2 guards. Kinn wanted to make sure my family was well looked after for a bit till the fuss died down.

My parents chose to go back home despite Kinn insisting they stay for a while more. But my mother patted his cheeks and said she didn't want to get in the middle of a budding relationship and to give us alone time.

"Ma!" I screamed, mortified. She just laughed and went off. Kinn was very nice to send Arm and Pol to shadow and be their security for the next 1 month at least.

I saw them off and then turned to see Kinn, who was busy on the phone. He seemed tense, but when he saw me, he just smiled. I nodded but didn't disturb as I knew it was a work call. I went back to my vantage spot for guard duty as usual. Work went on as usual till 7pm when I was replaced. Pete, who was replacing me, said Kinn asked me to go and meet him once I was done with work.

I nodded and was about to take off when Pete just laughed at me.

"What's so funny, na?"

"Both boyfriends in the same household. And one is waiting for the other to finish work. How cute is that.'

I just blushed as I took off. I went to my room, showered, and changed into something different before going down to Kinn's room.

I knocked on his door and heard him utter, "Come in."  I opened the door and went in, only to find him looking for a shirt to wear post shower. I just went up and wrapped my hands around him.

"No need to wear any shirt. You look dressed enough."

Kinn chuckled lowly as he turned to me. He wrapped his arms around me and then muttered, "Aren't you overdressed then?"

I laughed as Kinn took my shirt off.

"I hope we won't be interrupted this time."

"What happens if we are?"

"I'm firing the next idiot."

I laughed as Kinn pushed me onto the bed. He was about to kiss me when someone knocked on the door again.

"What shit is this?!?" Kinn growled angrily as he stood up to go open the door only to come face to face with his dad.

"Pa.."

"I'm sorry to disturb you. Just then, the new shipment came in. I need you to sign off."

Kinn nodded and signed the document, then his dad went off. I raised myself on the bed and looked at him cheekily.

"Whatever happened to firing the next idiot?"

Kinn muttered as he jumped into the bed, "I can't unfortunately fire this idiot as he produced this idiot that's about to finally enjoy his boyfriend."

"Hey!"

"Yes?"

"What do you mean by enjoying your boyfriend?"

"It simply means I'm going to fuck you so hard, you wouldn't be able to report to work tomorrow and it's fine. You have an excuse pass already. You are on leave tomorrow. I have approved it after applying it for you."

"Kinn!!"

"Yes, baby?"

I looked at Kinn, completely melting inwardly when he called me baby.

"Fuck me then."

Kinn grinned as he took me in his arms. I'm just glad the room is soundproof for the amount of noise we made, I wouldn't be surprised if we found an army right outside our door. Kinn stayed true to his words. He fucked me so hard, the next day, I was too sore and couldn't even get out of bed.

But it also meant my boyfriend played willing slave for the day and I was his king.