A Restroom Please

No such luck. About the direction he sent me, anyway. Five rooms later all I had to show for my efforts was an increasingly unpleasant feeling in my bladder and a bunch of memories I would be more than happy to erase from my mind. People should never ever be bent into those positions. EVER! And I still needed to pee.

There had to be a bathroom around here someplace. Drunk as I was, it never really hit me that this was an abandoned mansion. I.E. no working plumbing, meaning no usable toilets. At least not in the building. So where could a girl with an over-full bladder go?

It's not like the party's host, aka my lousy brother, would have thought to put porta potties onsite. Porta potties! That was it. Hadn't I seen one on my way into this place? I really hoped so. At this point I would have settled for a bush with no one looking. I was so ready to pop.

The sad thing was, it would require that I be able to find my way back to the entrance. That was becoming equally as difficult as trying to just hold it. In my drunken party craziness I'd moved with the crowd further into the house. In my search of a bathroom, I suspected the group had migrated into what was once a ballroom, if I took the time to think about it. What better place to dance than in a room dedicated to it? But I didn't really want to think about that, or anything else for that matter. I just wanted to pee.

Preferably not on myself.