rant

Okay, quick rant! No this is not a part of the story. This isn't my first time I'm writing romance, I've done it before. But I'm writing a character that's already been written and immensely loved by yall. Obviously or else you wouldn't be here.

Murtasim in this story will be toxic, he will be, I can't help it...but toxic in a good kind of way. Like you'll see him being like 'hurt my girl, and I'll kill you' kind of possessive and that might be toxic for some of you, but trust me, secretly we all love this in stories. We would cry if it happened in reality. So take it as it is. A story. Nothing more. But I'm really trying to make Murtasim hot.

This is only the beginning where we are kind of getting into it. In a few chapters the real romance and angst will begin. This story will be mature. 18+ kind of mature. If you're okay feel free to read because I'll be writing it in detail and it's very erotic. Trust me it will be tension full and they will be sexually frustrated. Both of them. But here there is no grape concept. I have excluded that. And it will be kind of slow-burn but with tension.

Though It will be good for you guys to know what you're getting into;)

Have fun reading, and I promise that I'll not rant this long again.

Mwah