1

Ever since he was young chan had always Wondered who his other parent was . Whenever he ask his dad about his other parent his dad always try to keep the information minimal.

So far the only information he has gotten about his other parent is that they are a male and his surname is lee and chan couldn't bare to ask for more questions as his father seems to have trouble whenever his other parent is mentioned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" I'm sorry chan-ah "

Chan woke up due to the sound of alarm. He checked the time and it turns out he woke up late to school so he hurried out of the bed to freshen up and went downstairs.

As he reached downstairs the fresh smell of food hit him. His appa Joshua hong seems busy preparing breakfast.

"Morning appa" chan dragged out a chair to sit.

"Morning chan-ah " joshua placed the food on the table and sat down.

The father-son duo ate in complete silence and only sound being the notification coming from Joshua's phone.

"Chan i would reach home late tonight so hang around at vernon's and i will pick you up later " Joshua placed his phone down as he checked his notifications.

"Ok" chan said quietly as he ate his breakfast.

They ate their breakfast and joshua decided to drop off chan at his school as he was late.As the car reached in front of the school gate. Chan headed out saying goodbye to his dear father and Joshua happily waved his son goodbye.

Joshua looked over at fading figure of his son and then to the school.

' Pledis high '

Brought alot of memories to Joshua. He tightly gripped the staring wheel as he reminisced the past.

Lee seokmin

A name joshua would never forget in his life. Joshua was brought back to the present due to his phone ringing.

Wahhhh did i do a good job guys?

This book is inspired by alot of things.

Guys where is seokmin though?