5

The scene chan saw as he descended downstairs made his heart swell with jealousy.

Beomgyu was telling his parents about how his day at school  went and how he had let taehyun win in their race and his fight with soobin. Jeonghan chuckled at how his son was trying to win taehyun's heart.

Seungcheol came back from the kitchen after organizing the groceries they had bought and sat down next to jeonghan giving a kiss on his forhead and listened to beomgyu's talk.

They looked so cozy,Chan wondered what his family would be like if his papa was also present in his life. Will their family dynamic would be like the choi's where its cozy and mischievous or will it be like the kwon's loud and chaotic.

Chan can only wonder. There's no point in imagining his father left them without a care.

"Dino-ya why are you still standing there?come sit"jeonghan called out interrupting chan from his internal battle. He sat next to his friends.

"What is your plan after highschool? This is your last year afterall"seungcheol asked while shifting a bit closer to han so that he could properly lay his head on his shoulder.

"Well, we have no clue for now, but we do hope on getting into hybe university like you guys did". Seungcheol hummed.

There was an awkward silence for a few second. To break the awkwardness seungkwan asked them about their college days and how they all met each other.

"Well we all met at university except mingyu and minghao they were in their last year of highschool."

"Then how did you guys befriend them?"

The adults chuckled thinking back to the past where they 1st met the 97 liners.

"Well jun invited the 6 of us to finally meet his boyfriend along with their friends, he was nervous as it was his first time meeting minghao's friends."

"They created a plan to scare off jun, and it was planned by  seok-". Their talk was interrupted by the door bell. Seungcheol went off to get the door.

It was Joshua who came to pick up his son.

"oh joshuji come sit we were just telling them about how we met!".

Joshua smiled at his Friends' excitement. They all spent  time together telling each other how their day went with the previous talk long forgotten. After some time they decided that it was time to head home.

"Are you sure you are not coming with us kwannie?".

"No, appa said he is on his way here."

The ride back home was silent for a while.

"Appa" joshua hummed.

"What was  dad like?"Chan's unexpected question stunned joshua. Chan hadn't asked about his dad for awhile.

Joshua sighed the boy deserved to know about his father. The man who gave life to him. The man who made joshua smile.The man who gave him chan.

"Well, he was like soonyoung but worse"

"No way!worse than the tiger himself?!"

Joshua chuckled at his son's reaction. "They were like same person different font chan-ah".

One hoshi himself  was enough  and the fact his dad was another hoshi. He couldn't believe it.

Chan looked over his appa who had a smile on his face as he talked about his dad.

'He really loves dad'. Chan thought to himself.

Chan wanted to know more. Why he left them,?what was the reason? And much more. Chan was about to ask for more when his phone started ringing. It was seungkwan.

"Tomorrow at 9am at carat land café, ok?"

"Be on time i won't tolerate you being late got it?

"Bye!"

"Wha-"

Seungkwan hung up the phone immediately.
.
.
.
.
.
Chan was confused like what was the emergency in his voice.

"Was that kwannie?"

Chan nodded. They reached home and went to respective room.
.
.
.
.
.
Joshua sighed it was a tiring day at his work place. He looked over to the frame that was placed in his nightstand.

It was the photo they had taken when they went on a trip to celebrate seokmin graduated highschool

He smiled looking at seokmin.

"You know our son had asked me about you. Last time he had asked me about you was when he was 10. He turned 18 now. Eight years have passed by . He is all grown now."

"our chan is a great dancer seokmin-ah, he is really talented. One day he might become a star like you have always said . It's sad that he doesn't what kind of an amazing person you were.Maybe i should show him the video mingyu took of us to him "

.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n

I don't if this was sad as i imagined it to be.

I suck at writing sad things ok

But what do you think happened to seokmin?