8

"What do you want chan?"

It was awkward imagine being left alone with your parents when they are literally your age.

It all happened when the gang wanted to let the junhao couple have their sweet time. So they all decided to split up with hoshi dragging seungkwan along with woozi and vernon going with his parents.

Well it's once in a life time to hang out with your young parents. Mingyu and wonwoo went their separate paths as with mingyu following wonwoo.

Well that left chan with his parents. He was dragged along with his appa by seokmin to a bunch of places. Well currently they are at a food stall

"I would like this one " chan pointed towards the a dish on the menu.

Seokmin nodded and turned towards joshua.

"What about you joshua hyung?"

"I would like the same as chan"

There was an awkward silence between the father and son as seokmin went to order their food.

Chan looked around the park to see alot of family spending their evening together . This made him miss his appa

'oh god appa must be worried about me'

"Are you ok chan?"

Chan turned around to see a worried Joshua. Chan nodded indicating a yes. Just then seokmin arrived with their food.

"Btw chan I'm sorry for what happened earlier "seokmin gave chan his food

"It's ok, afterall it was a mistake"

"BTW i have never seen you here before, perhaps are you new to the town?"

Seokmin took a bite of his food as joshua gave chan his full concentration.

Chan gulped what was he supposed to answer. He can't say he was from the future and is their child.

"Oh we aren't from here, we kind of ran away from home. Our parents were not good people at all" chan confessed.

' forgive me appa '

"I'm so sorry for asking you about this"

Seokmin felt guilty and joshua took notice of his guilt. In order for both of them to take their minds off joshua suggested that they should go to the craft store near them.

Once they entered the shop they saw bunch of 'make your own stalls'. Like there was pottery, crochet etc.

"Well that one looks easy to do "

Seokmin pointed towards a rose stall.

"Let's make a bet,whoever makes the best rose gets to order the loser around"

"Sounds easy, yah seokmin-ah prepare to loose" determination was clearly evident in chan's eyes

"You are on kid"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Phew it's done"

Seokmin admired his creation. He turned over to see chan finishing his.

"Is that supposed to be the rose?"

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"You have terrible art skill chan"

"Yours ain't better, that rose look like it got chewed on"Chan's remark left seokmin offended.

"No it doesnt! Shua hyung can vouch for that "

"Yeah sure I'm pretty sure that he would agree with me"chan replied with a smug face.

' appa will take my side anyways'

They were about to call joshua when joshua came to them with two roses.

"Oh you guys are done with your roses as well"

"Yes, we were about to call yo-"

Seokmin couldn't complete his as sentence joshua placed a lavender coloured rose into his palm and a yellow colored one to chan's.

"What do you think guys?"

The duo looked at roses placed in their palm and boy does it look real. Joshua really is talented.

"Woah hyung this looks like a real one!"

"Guess we know who the winner is"

"Chan give me your rose"

Chan raised his brows in confusion but seokmin just put his hands infront of him. As chan handed his rose, seokmin also took his rose out and presented both infront of Joshua.

"Congrats hyung! You are the victor"

Joshua let out a laugh as he accepted the prize.

"Are you guys trying to distract me from making you guys my slaves?"

The duo scrunched their nose causing Joshua laugh out loud.

"Ok i guess i won't make you guys my slaves for now"

Chan and seokmin let out a whine at joahua's statement.

"You shouldn't make a bet you can't fullfil seokmin, now let's go get the others"

The trio exited the stall with seokmin and chan talking and joshua admiring them especially seokmin. Afterall it was love at first sight.

A/n

I'm back y'all!

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Chan finally got to hangout with his parents.