7

Never in his life had chan believed in miracles. But there stood his dad with a younger looking mingyu along his side.

The teens were baffled at the sight of lee seokmin and that they hadn't noticed an aggressive looking mingyu walking towards them.

Mingyu tried to look as aggressive as he can and went towards the teens but he hadn't noticed a rock infront of him and stumbled on it. Which caused him to fall face down infront of the teens.

Seokmin internally face palmed at the sight. The plan to scare of minghao's boyfriend was a total disaster.

Seokmin motioned towards the new visitors to give them a minute, and then dragged a sad looking mingyu with him.

"Are you sure that's hao's boyfriend?"

"Ofcourse my instinct told me so"seokmin stated proudly.

"Your instinct is shit min"

"Just trust me on this one gyu, myungho said that he is a foreigner and there is a foreigner among those three."

"Let's try to scare them off once again, put your height into work gyu" a hyped seokmin slapped mingyu's back which caused mingyu to let out a painful sigh.

They prepared themselves to face the teens once again. Meanwhile the travellers were pretty stocked at what they had witnessed.

"Are we all having the same dream or what?"

Seungkwan pinched Chan caused to snap out of his daze to glare at seungkwan.

"Oh so it's not a dream"

"Why don't i check out if I'm dreaming too"

Chan was about to attack kwan and kwan position himself in a defense pose.when once again mingyu interrupt them.
Before seokgyu could interrogate them. A new voice submerged.

"What are you guys doing ?"

It was minghao with 7 other guys along with him. Minghao raised an eyebrow at his friends who seemed guilty and then to the boys he hadn't seen before.

The boys felt like they were in a fantasy world there stood their parents who looks like they are in their 20s. They were soon snapped out of their shaken state by mingyu.

"It was min's plan"mingyu outted seokmin who threw mingyu a 'the hell man' look.

"What happened sticking through thick and thin?"seokmin was offended at mingyu's action.

The new visitors had a amused look on their face along with a done minghao.

"Trust me hao it was seok who made the plan to scare off your boyfriend "

"Yea but what are you doing with those guys?" Minghao raised his eyebrow

"Isn't he your boyfriend?"seokmin pointed to a baffled hansol. Seungkwan was about to throw his hands at seokmin when minghao interrupted them.

"NO!"

now it was seokmin who was baffled.
"But didn't you say he was a foreigner?"

"I later told you he was Chinese "

Mingyu hit seokmin's head in a playful manner.

"See!i told you that your instinct is shit now we embarrassed ourselves ".

Seokmin pouted as he rubbed the place where mingyu hit and murmured a soft sorry.

They turned towards the time travellers and apologized for their manner.

seokmin decided to treat the youngsters as token for his apology. They were reluctant at 1st then realized they were clueless of their state and the place they are at right now.

The 13 of them went to quite place near the amusement park to relax and introduce themselves properly.

"So.... Min, gyu meet my boyfriend jun, he is from hybe university " minghao introduced jun who smiled at them with a small wave.seokgyu returned the same gesture to jun but they were a bit embarrassed at their 1st imperrassion.

"These are junie hyung's friends" they all introduced themselves with a small hello or smile.

They then turned their head towards the new guys eagerly waiting for their introduction.

"I'm Lee Chan, currently 18" chan briefly introduced himself followed by seungkwan and hansol.

"I'm kwon Seungkwan, currently 18 and dating hansol here"kwan pointed towards hansol.

" Choi Hansol, 18,dating seungkwan ". Hansol awkwardly said the last time he felt awkward was when he was telling his parents about dating seungkwan.

"We share the same surname seungkwan "hoshi smiled.

'I don't know maybe it's because you are my father?' Seungkwan internally rolled his eyes.

Talking about dating they soon came to know that the oldest two in their group was a couple for 6 months. And jihoon and hoshi had been dating for 1 year.

Jeongcheol was known as the mom and dad of their friend group so one day seungcheol asked jeonghan about why not make it real.

.
.
.
.
.

"Jun is calling us mom and dad again "seungcheol leaned against the locker as jeonghan was organizing his locker.

Jeonghan chuckled "he always does that cheol, what you don't like it?" Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, i was thinking about why not making it real "

Jeonghan stopped what he was doing and looked over to seungcheol who was expecting the worst.

"Was that you trying to ask me out?"

"What did that feel like?"

"Well try to ask me out directly "with that jeonghan give seungcheol a peck on his cheek and left the area. Leaving a starstruck cheol behind.

'Did he accept my confession or not?'

.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n

I hope you enjoyed this

Sorry if the chapter is short,

But let's wait a bit for chan with his appa and dad