2

As chan entered the school hallway he was soon met with his friends kwon seungkwan and choi hansol who seems to be in deep conversion.

"And dad bought appa the dyson hair dryer he has been wanting "

"Thats actually cute yo-"

"Hey lovebirds mind entertaining me" chan wrapped his arms around seungkwan.

"You had to ruin our romantic talk, hadn't you?"seungkwan looked over at chan with annoyance.Hansol Chuckled at his boyfriend's gesture to their friend.

"Wow hater"chan raised his in surrenderance.

"Ah hansol i would be coming with you after school"chan gave a piece of candy he had to seungkwan and hansol.

"Yah i know appa told me " hansol said as he unwrapped the candy for seungkwan.

The bell rang indicating the students to enter their classes. The class however was cut out short as the school was busy preparing for their anniversary which would be held next week.

.
.
.
.
.

"Ugh they could of had informed us beforehand about this"seungkwan huffed in annoyance.

"Atleast we are free to do whatever we want"chan said as they exited the school.

"How about we go to the new café that opened last week"hansol suggested.

"Oh ya heard they have good pastries"chan agreed with hansol.

"What was the name though?"

"Carat land café "seungkwan said excitedly as he dragged both hansol and chan along with him.

The trio hung around for a while and decided it was time to head out home.
As they reached hansol's home they were greeted by hansol's little brother choi beomgyu and his friends.

"Oh hyung you are back"beomgyu said without taking his eyes out of the game he was playing.

"Where did you get that from"hansol questioned as he eyed the game. It was an old model.

"Oh this baby?i got her from dad's storage room".

Hansol was about to scold his brother for messing around in their father's storage room when seungkwan cut him off by asking.

"What else did you find gyu?"hansol and chan eyed him and he ignored them.

"Nothing interesting just bunch of their group pictures and letters".

Chan nudged hansol to give beomgyu and his friends the pastries they bought for them.

"Take it and share it with your friends"hansol handed beomgyu the pastries and they Headed upstairs ignoring the commotion coming from downstairs between beomgyu and his friend soobin on who is the better player.

Sorry if it's a bit short i didn't want to drag out too much.

Seungkwan seems like he is upto something

Soogyu fighting is always my favorite